Search for content in message boards

Samuel Ferrell

Samuel Ferrell

Brenda Holmes (View posts)
Posted: 10 Nov 1999 11:14PM GMT
Samuel Ferrell was my great great grandfather who was married to a Cherokee Indian. Anyone have any idea on how to find any information regarding this marriage. I'm going blind as my grandfather would not talk about his family's background. He had 6 children: Wes Ferrell, Samuel Ferrell, Sally Trible, Hattie Schfner, Josie Busby, and Hettie James.

Samuel Ferrell

Posted: 5 Mar 2000 4:08AM GMT
Edited: 9 Jul 2001 2:10AM GMT
Hi Brenda! I have 2 Samuel Ferrells in my tree. The older one is Samuel Walter Wallace Washington Ferrell, whose 2nd wife was a native american. I think her name was Mary Kellogg, but the names of children I have don't match yours. The other is his son, Samuel Eldon Ferrell (b.4/8/1905, in OK). He married a Novie Ann George on 1/4/1925, but I don't know where. One of them (sorry, the notes aren't very clear and I didn't write them) died in 1996 in Spearman, TX. That's all I have on them. The older was my great grandfather's brother. If you think one of them might be a match, email me at AZ9erFan@aol.com and I will email my cousin from that line for more info.

Re: Samuel Ferrell

Posted: 16 Oct 2002 1:07AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 18 Jun 2003 5:53AM GMT
Thanks Kristin but I don't think they are the ones I am looking for. By researching out, it looks like maybe Emily Saner/Sauer/Samuel Ferrell might be the gg grandparents. I just got to find out more about Emily and talk with my aunt.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.