Search for content in message boards

Wily Oxendine to Evan

Wily Oxendine to Evan

LOX (View posts)
Posted: 14 Sep 2000 12:48PM GMT
Evan did you ever find out who Wily's parents, sisters or brothers were? This seems to be the family that I am trying to trace.

WILEY

karen (View posts)
Posted: 15 Sep 2000 4:53PM GMT
Wiley is my great grandfather.
please email me at dreamgwhtfethr@juno.com or karenojoynes@juno.com

Wiley Oxendine

Tiffany (View posts)
Posted: 18 Sep 2000 9:38AM GMT
I'm helping Karen research Wiley Oxendine and family. I don't have the sibling and parent name with me right now. I'll send another response tomorrow with that info. You may email me at ohmselec@intrstar.net

Wiley Oxendine's family

Tiffany (View posts)
Posted: 18 Sep 2000 9:41AM GMT
Scratch that last msg. Read Karen reply to herself dated 9/15 and contact us for questions!

Wiley Oxendine

Posted: 30 Dec 2000 5:36PM GMT
Edited: 1 Sep 2002 6:33AM GMT
Evan and LOX did you two get the information on Wiley?

My new email addy is dreamgwhtfethr@aol.com

Please contact me with whatever you need to know or whatever you may have found out since August.

Wiley Oxendine/ Karen Oxendine-Joynes

LOX (View posts)
Posted: 1 Jan 2001 3:21PM GMT
Hi Karen the Lucy Oxendine I was searching for must not be Wileys mother. My Lucy Paul Oxendine was married to William Danial Oxendine. Do you know anything about this family?

Lucy (Paul) Oxendine

Posted: 4 Jan 2001 4:21PM GMT
A friend of mine had found a census record with William and Lucy in the year of 1860 and 1880. I can look into this further and see what else I can find. Maybe some possible leads to look into.

If you don't already have this information email me or give me yours and I'll type up what I have.

Lucy Paul

Mealoha Kraus (View posts)
Posted: 12 Jan 2001 10:26AM GMT
Aloha! I am also a relative of Lucy Paul and William Daniel Oxendine. I have information on their children but very little on them or their parents. I would appreciate if you could pass any info. you find on to me as well.

Thank You,
Mealoha

William and Lucy

Posted: 14 Jan 2001 9:35AM GMT
Email me at dreamgwhtfethr@aol.com and I can send you what I have so far.
Thanks
Karen

LUCY PAUL OXENDINE

LOX (View posts)
Posted: 15 Jan 2001 9:55AM GMT
Lucy was my GG-Grandmother. Karen O. Joynes has given me some info on Lucy and William Daniel Oxendine. She can tell you where to get a book with that has the Oxendine census. Maybe this will help you in the search for your family.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.