Search for content in message boards

Wily Oxendine to Evan

Wily Oxendine to Evan

LOX (View posts)
Posted: 14 Sep 2000 12:48PM GMT
Evan did you ever find out who Wily's parents, sisters or brothers were? This seems to be the family that I am trying to trace.

karen (View posts)
Posted: 15 Sep 2000 4:53PM GMT
Wiley is my great grandfather.
please email me at or

Wiley Oxendine

Tiffany (View posts)
Posted: 18 Sep 2000 9:38AM GMT
I'm helping Karen research Wiley Oxendine and family. I don't have the sibling and parent name with me right now. I'll send another response tomorrow with that info. You may email me at

Wiley Oxendine's family

Tiffany (View posts)
Posted: 18 Sep 2000 9:41AM GMT
Scratch that last msg. Read Karen reply to herself dated 9/15 and contact us for questions!

Wiley Oxendine

Posted: 30 Dec 2000 5:36PM GMT
Edited: 1 Sep 2002 6:33AM GMT
Evan and LOX did you two get the information on Wiley?

My new email addy is

Please contact me with whatever you need to know or whatever you may have found out since August.

Wiley Oxendine/ Karen Oxendine-Joynes

LOX (View posts)
Posted: 1 Jan 2001 3:21PM GMT
Hi Karen the Lucy Oxendine I was searching for must not be Wileys mother. My Lucy Paul Oxendine was married to William Danial Oxendine. Do you know anything about this family?

Lucy (Paul) Oxendine

Posted: 4 Jan 2001 4:21PM GMT
A friend of mine had found a census record with William and Lucy in the year of 1860 and 1880. I can look into this further and see what else I can find. Maybe some possible leads to look into.

If you don't already have this information email me or give me yours and I'll type up what I have.

Lucy Paul

Mealoha Kraus (View posts)
Posted: 12 Jan 2001 10:26AM GMT
Aloha! I am also a relative of Lucy Paul and William Daniel Oxendine. I have information on their children but very little on them or their parents. I would appreciate if you could pass any info. you find on to me as well.

Thank You,

William and Lucy

Posted: 14 Jan 2001 9:35AM GMT
Email me at and I can send you what I have so far.

LOX (View posts)
Posted: 15 Jan 2001 9:55AM GMT
Lucy was my GG-Grandmother. Karen O. Joynes has given me some info on Lucy and William Daniel Oxendine. She can tell you where to get a book with that has the Oxendine census. Maybe this will help you in the search for your family.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic