Search for content in message boards

Orin Thomas Jenkins Abt. 1967 Charleston, SC

Orin Thomas Jenkins Abt. 1967 Charleston, SC

Posted: 27 Aug 2000 8:28PM GMT
Edited: 26 Jun 2001 1:42AM GMT
I am looking for a Thom Jenkins who went to Gordon H. Garrett High School in late 60's. Had a grandmother who lived in Shreveport, La. Parents stationed in Charleston but Thom joined service and later stationed in Germany with my brother; Billy Davis. He's an old classmate and wanted to know what became of him. Thanks! Karen

Re: Orin Thomas Jenkins Abt. 1967 Charleston, SC

Posted: 5 Jun 2011 4:05PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Jenkins
Bad sunburn, sat behind me on the school bus I drove, got your brother out of hock by giving him an extra blanket at Keesler... yeah, I remember you. How you been? I served three enlistments, then disabled from hearing damage so I got out with a disabled Honorable Discharge, joined some shadow groups for several years in the Urals that paid well, wrote 14 books, 61 and retired via the USAF. Live mostly in Florida but travel stateside a bit with a neighbor. Still good lookin' but without the hair, har, har. Got three grown kids all college grads and gone their way... two girls and a boy. How about you? I go by "Jenkins" now.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.