Search for content in message boards

1841 census for Barga

1841 census for Barga

Jacqueline Angelantoni (View posts)
Posted: 6 Aug 2003 3:18AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Jean; I have jotted down a Caterina Giovanetti, 12 yrs old dau. of Pietro and Annunziata...then I have an Elisabetta Stefani, 3 yrs old dau. of Battista and Maria Angiola. Does this help you? Jacqueline [these people were from Barga]

Re: 1841 census for Barga

Posted: 14 Sep 2003 8:55AM GMT
How and where did you get the 1841 census for Barga??? I am researching the Marchi family from Barga.

Tania DeJohn

Jack Cholette (View posts)
Posted: 23 Oct 2003 7:16PM GMT
Surnames: Marchi, Castelvecchi
I have a copy of the 1841 census for Barga in an Excel format on my computer. It is 90% complete. I can easily email it to whomever would like it.
On a related note, I continue to look for information on Luigi Marchi and his wife Assunta Corrieri, married about 1880 in Barga, Italy. They had three daughters, (1) Emilia born in 1888, moved to Yonkers, NY and married Joseph Castelvecchi. (2) Elleta moved to Scotland and married Luigi Bechelli and (3) Leonetta moved to England and later married Wilfred Owens.
I have many of their descendants, but not their ancestors.

Tania (View posts)
Posted: 24 Oct 2003 5:12PM GMT
Dear Jack,
I would very much like the census for Barga you mentioned. That would be wonderful. I have Exel from Office software. Somewhere I think I saw the name Emilia on a ship's manifest or a census with my grandmother's family. I may be wrong. This weekend I will have to check through my papers.
Thanks.
Tania

Jack Cholette (View posts)
Posted: 24 Oct 2003 7:08PM GMT
Dear Tania, I will email the census to you today. If you do not get the email, please contact me at cholette@rochester.rr.com I appreciate anything you might find on Emilia Marchi. I have her as arriving on Dec 5, 1907 at Ellis Island. Her parents were Luigi Marchi and Assunta Corrieri.

Posted: 15 Feb 2005 6:18PM GMT
Jack,
Will you please send me a copy of the 1841 census for Barga?
Thanks,
Kelly Crissie

Posted: 31 Jul 2005 2:47AM GMT
Edited: 2 Nov 2005 4:35AM GMT
Hi kelly,
Did you vere get census from Jack Cholette? Waht is your connection to Barga? If it ias with the Motronis I will send you what I have.

Jim

Posted: 1 Feb 2007 2:36AM GMT
Surnames: Corrieri, Mariotti
Jack,
Will you please send me a copy of the 1841 census for Barga?
Thanks,
Carol

Posted: 1 Feb 2007 4:45PM GMT
Carol, I am no longer able to freely distribute copies of this census. However, I will gladly do a limited number of look-ups if you would care to send your requests to me, to my email address at cholette@rochester.rr.com
If you would like to have your own access to this census as well as many Barga church records, it is available on-line at the website of the Barga Genealogy Research Group: http://barga.homedns.org:81/

Posted: 1 Feb 2007 4:47PM GMT
Kelly, I am sorry for the long delay, but I only saw your posting today. Unfortunately, I am no longer able to freely distribute copies of this census. However, I will gladly do a limited number of look-ups if you would care to send your requests to me, to my email address at cholette@rochester.rr.com
If you would like to have your own access to this census as well as many Barga church records, it is available on-line at the website of the Barga Genealogy Research Group: http://barga.homedns.org:81/
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.