Search for content in message boards

Swatling

Swatling

sarah hicks (View posts)
Posted: 11 Sep 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Swatling
I am seeking information on a friend's birth father, Eugene Theodore Swatling. He was born in NY @1938. If you have any information e-mail me or write at Route 1 Box 184-D Arlington,KY 42021 Thank you,Sarah

Re: Swatling

NICOLE SWATLING (View posts)
Posted: 28 Apr 2006 3:44PM GMT
EUGENE THEODORE SWATLING? MARRIED CAROLANN BOLGER OCT 16 1965 IN NEW YORK. BIRTHDATE IS MARCH 16 1939.HIS MOTHERS NAME IS ROBERTA BEARD OUT OF MISSISSIPPI AND PASSED IN ALASKA.HIS FATHERS NAME IS CLIFFORD SWATLING. YOUR FRIENDS FATHER?? EUGENE IS MY FATHER IN LAW! I MARRIED HIS LIVING SON DEREK BORN MARCH 14 1970 IN BUFFALO NEW YORK. EUGENES OTHER SON DARREN KEAN SWATLING WAS KILLED IN NOV 1989 IN LAS VEGAS NEVADA. YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE EUGENE LIVES?? HERES THE LAST KNOWN ADDRESS I FOUND ON HIM 487 EAST BROWNING DR. JACKSON MS 39209 HE MARRIED A RUTH CAGLE 8/24/1974 IN CARLISLE KENTUCKY. WE WONDERED IF EUGENE HAD OTHER KIDS , OR JUST LEFT THEM AS HE DID DEREK AND DARREN! (MY HUSBAND HAS NEVER MET HIM,BEING EUGENE LEFT WHEN HE WAS 3 WEEKS OLD AND HES 35YRS OLD NOW)SO GOOD LUCK WITH

Re: Swatling

NICOLE SWATLING (View posts)
Posted: 28 Apr 2006 3:55PM GMT
OHH! EUGENE WAS BORN IN OLEAN NEW YORK.CAROLANN MY MOTHER IN LAW EUGENES FIRST WIFE HAS HIS PRISON RECORDS AMONG OTHER INFORMATION RELATING TO EUGENE'S PAST.AND FAMILY ETC. LET YOUR FRIEND KNOW THAT IF HE SHARES THE SAME FATHER AS MY HUSBAND, HAS 2 NIECES AND 2 NEPHEWS THAT LIVE IN LAS VEGAS NEVADA. AND OF COURSE A BROTHER AS WELL.
Posted: 5 Nov 2013 8:03PM GMT
Nicole
Hi my name is Steve Swatling. I too a from Buffalo and I believe your husband is my cousin, Gene was my uncle. I would like to make contact with you if at all possible. my email address is caswatling@yahoo.com. Gene and my father (Robert-Bob) were brothers. Look forward to hearing back from you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.