Search for content in message boards

family mambers of Lucyan Zendzian

family mambers of Lucyan Zendzian

Posted: 20 Jun 2006 10:18AM GMT
Classification: Query
Looking for any info on Lucyan Zendzian (b. Sep 1894 in Poland, d. May 1976 in Hartford) or any mambers of his family. He lived in Hartford on Madison Street No 56, was married to Anna. They had 3 children: Louis J Zendzian (b. Aug 1922, d. Mar 1993), Richard Zendzian (b. Nov 1925, d. Jan 1984) and Florence H Zendzian (b. Apr 1931, d. Oct 1998)
Thanks Joanna

Re: family mambers of Lucyan Zendzian

Posted: 20 Jun 2006 4:23PM GMT
I would like to help you, but this is the Hartford Surname board. Try posting your information to the Hartford Location board. Hope someone can help you there.

Posted: 6 Oct 2007 2:19AM GMT
I am a family member of Lucyan Zendzian

email me if you have questions

Posted: 6 Oct 2007 8:09PM GMT
Hello Paul,

Nice to hear from you. Thank you for your reply.
I'm Joanna and I'm a great-granddaughter of Helena, who was Lucyan's sister. She died almost 20 years ago but her children are still alive. She had 3 daughters and 1 son. My grandmother-Janina is one of them. She is 78 now and she has 2 doughters and the older one is my mom.
When I was a child I heard so many interesting stories from my grandma and Helena about Zendzian family and Lucjan, who had to emigrate to the USA when he was only 18 to escape the war. I know that he was in touch with his siblings in Poland when he was still alive. We knew that he had 2 sons (Lucyan and Richard) and 1 doughter Florence. But after his and Helena's death we've lost contact with his family. My grannie also left her family home when she was 20 and she has spent the rest of her life in another part of Poland, quite fare away from Zendziany.
I was trying to find out what happend to Lucyan's family members. I was wondering if any of his children are still alive. I think it would nice to know what happened to his ancestors.
So if you are one of them please contact me under
joanna.mopert@ouls.ox.ac.uk
I would be very happy to know something more about Zendzian family.

Best wishes,

Joanna
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.