Search for content in message boards

Newbolds in Indiana

Newbolds in Indiana

Alan Scott Newbold (View posts)
Posted: 28 Aug 2006 4:07PM GMT
Classification: Biography
Surnames: Newbold
Hello,

My name is Alan Scott Newbold. I was born in 1958 in Indianapolis, Indiana to Jack Lee Newbold (b. 1933-) and Heather Jane McQuire Newbold (b. 1936-). I have a sister name Karan Ann Newbold Micheles (b.1956-), a sister Sheryl Lee Newbold McGinness (b.1965-) and a brother Gary Steven Newbold (b.1954-). My wife's name is Deborah Kay Pine Newbold (b. 1965-) and I have three daughters Jessica Ann Newbold (b. 1990-) Christina Ruth Newbold (b. 1994-) and Julia Carole Newbold (b. 2000-)

My father's-father was Daryl Newbold (b.1903-d.1963) and my grandmother was Irean Newbold (b.1906 - d.1966).

Don, are you still out there?

Re: Newbolds in Indiana

Posted: 4 Sep 2006 10:19PM GMT
Classification: Query
Alan:

I had an Uncle named Darrell Jesse Newbold who was married Irene Marshall on 12-28-1928. They had 3 sons: Gary, Donald, and Jack. Both Irene & Darrell are deceased. Darrell went by the nickname Dutch. Is this the Newbold family you're looking for? Uncle Darrell had 6 brothers & Sisters. All are deceased but the youngest Viola. Donnie & Gary are still alive.

Re: Newbolds in Indiana

Alan S. Newbold (View posts)
Posted: 15 Oct 2006 3:17PM GMT
Classification: Query
Darlene,

You are my father Jackie’s (Jack) first cousin. I believe that would make you my second cousin wouldn’t it?

Darrell and Irene were my Grandfather and Grandmother. (Thank you for correcting the spelling of their names.) I visit their graves from time to time to speak with them and say a prayer.

Jack is the oldest of the three sons and was born in 1933; Don, I believe, is two years younger than Jack, and Gary is perhaps four years younger than Don. Don’t take that verbatim, but I will ask Dad today and verify Don and Gary’s birthdays.

Since I was born in late 1958 and my Grandfather Darrell (Dutch) passed away in 1960, and Grandmother Irene passed away in 1963, I didn’t really get much of a chance to know him. Did you know Dutch and Irene?

Thank you,
Sincerely,

Alan Scott Newbold
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.