Search for content in message boards

Patrick Ellen Theresa O'Riley Tobin

Patrick Ellen Theresa O'Riley Tobin

Posted: 20 Jun 2000 6:05PM GMT
Edited: 7 Jan 2002 9:49PM GMT
Patrick was my gread grandfather, William Patrick was Grandfather and Susan Ellen White grandmother they had Julia,David,Mabel,Veronica and we have other info of course. Not as much as we would like. Mabel is our mother and she married Walter Magruder. their births took place in Maryland. We have been working on this for about six months. My son and daughter in law gave me this tree maker for my birthday but didn't load it until last week. Was shocked when I found any reference to our family. And didln't realize all the things I could find. I just plunge in and try. so need to be in contact with you a little more to get info to you that we know. Hope to hear from you soon e-mmail address is peedj@prodigy.net. My sister Shirley M Day is semday@tampabay.rr.com. She has a dial pad via her cable company so can make long distant calls without long distant charges. However she will not be available after 6-27. temporay situation. thanks if we can get together, a little leary at this point if I am capable of submitting the info into the World tree myself correctly. Joan

Patrick Tobin Ellen Theresa (O)Riley - 1800's

Posted: 29 Sep 2000 9:10PM GMT
Edited: 16 Jul 2001 8:11PM GMT
I believe we are distant cousins. Patrick Ellen Tobin are my grgrgrandparents; William Patrick Mary Alice Tobin are my great-grandparents; grandparents are Amos Ellen (Nellie Tobin) Bryant; parents are Donald Margaret Bryant. Will be anxious to hear from you. (phone 717-597-1316)
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.