Search for content in message boards

Bethel Simmons, George Blakey Simmons, WJS Wilson, Rebecca Warr, Henry Anderson

Bethel Simmons, George Blakey Simmons, WJS Wilson, Rebecca Warr, Henry Anderson

Glenn Simmons (View posts)
Posted: 22 Mar 2004 9:31AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Bethel Simmons, George Blakey Simmons, WJS Wilson, Rebecca Warr, Henry Anderson
Glenn Simmons <glennsim@hotmail.com>
Date: 2003-09-21
I am researching the following families in CC, AL Bethel Simmons, George Blakey Simmons, WJS Wilson, Rebecca Warr, Henry Anderson
I have many relatives buried in the Bethel Church Cemetary in Enterprise including many old Simmons from the Bethel Simmons line and Wilsons from the Mary Wilson (William James Soloman Wilson line). Would love to know any info about anyone who is connected to these lines.

Re: Bethel Simmons, George Blakey Simmons, WJS Wilson, Rebecca Warr, Henry Anderson

Barbara (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jun 2004 12:17AM GMT
Surnames: White, Creech, Simmons, Gatlin, Piland, Murphy
Glen,
Bethel Simmons was my gggrandfather through his daughter Araminda who married William J. White also of Pike Co., AL. They later moved to Coffee Co. Would like to compare info.

Re: Bethel Simmons, George Blakey Simmons, WJS Wilson, Rebecca Warr, Henry Anderson

Vickie Sasser (View posts)
Posted: 2 May 2005 10:56PM GMT
I am also related to the Simmons, via Arminda Simmons White. Her daughter Mary Jane was married to my Great Great Grandfather Delphine Monroe Sasser (Dell, Dale, or Dolphine). Arminda was married to Presley Davis and had a son William Madison Davis whom married Rebecca Marenthia Carnley. Arminda also married William H. White and had 6 children: Ida White who married William Creech, Lilly A. White, Mary Jane "Molly" White who married Delphine Monroe Sasser, Polly Ann White who married Richard Alexander Creech, Wiley James White who married Sally Elizabeth Fleming, and Alice White who married James Marion Creech. I have dates of birth and death for most. This information was sent to me by a cousin. Would be happy to exchange any other information.

Posted: 13 Aug 2005 3:44PM GMT
Vickie, My grandparents were James Marion and Alice White.Do you have any information on Lilly A. White? I've seen her name before but I never heard my mother or her sisters mention Lilly. Arminda and Presley Davis also had a daughter, Francis. After his wife Ida died, William Creech married her half-sister Francis. Would like to talk to you privately at: BamaBarb@yahoo.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.