Search for content in message boards

Drylie Family

Drylie Family

Posted: 10 Dec 2003 4:34AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 17 Dec 2003 3:46AM GMT
Surnames: Drylie
I am looking for any information about my Great-grandparents Peter Drylie and Christine McPherson. Arrived from Scotland aprox. 1854 . My mother , Christine, always said we were related to every Drylie in the world, I'd like to hear from some of you and figure out how. Thanks , May

Re: Drylie Family

Posted: 8 Jan 2004 8:50PM GMT
Edited: 14 Apr 2004 10:18PM GMT
Hello Margaret here ...there is a marrige for Peter and Christina in Fife but it is 1874

PETER DRYLIE
Male Family

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Event(s):
Birth:
Christening:
Death:
Burial:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marriages:
Spouse: CHRISTINA MCPHERSON Family
Marriage: 31 DEC 1874 Dunfermline, Fife, Scotland

Ray McIntosh (View posts)
Posted: 27 Apr 2004 2:48AM GMT
see recent Drylie discussions.

Ray

joan lawrie (View posts)
Posted: 6 May 2004 9:34PM GMT
the peter and christina may be related to you. however Peter was not born until 1854. If you have Beveridges as relatives in your tree then we could be onto something. what area did Peter and Christina move to I have them in Pennsylvania I think.

hope to hear from you

Joan

Posted: 6 Aug 2004 4:05AM GMT
Edited: 17 Aug 2005 12:31AM GMT
Surnames: Drylie
Hi May !
Peter Drylie & Christina McPherson are my great-great-grandparents. Peter Drlie was born 15 March 1854. Christina McPherson was born 14 March 1855 in North Church,Dumfermline,Scotland. They were married 31 Dec. 1874. If you care to e-mail me perhaps we could share family info. Michelle

Posted: 16 Apr 2006 3:44AM GMT
hi michell peter and christina were my great great great grand parents i can fill in their daughter christinas family. she is my great great grand mother and i would appreciate the help on filling in your connection so i can extend my family tree you can e-mail me at bptweety227@yahoo.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.