Search for content in message boards

William Harrison Garrison

William Harrison Garrison

Misty Bond (View posts)
Posted: 21 Feb 2002 4:39AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: GARRISON
I am helping a friend with her Family research, and we have come to a stopping point, with her husband's grandfather (G. Grandfather?) William Harrison Garrison, who was b. 1892 in Norton Co. Kansas. We do not know who his parents or siblings are. Any ideas here? Please let me know.
Misty Bond

Re: William Harrison Garrison

Posted: 21 Mar 2002 12:57AM GMT
Edited: 14 Apr 2002 5:04AM GMT
I came across a William Henry Garrison who was born in Nj
and this was posted by a relative of his. Do you think of family came from New Jersey and close to there? Most
families have migration of like Garrison would have a
migration along the way. Have you found anything else of this person. I do research for free. Susie

Posted: 16 May 2002 11:33PM GMT
Edited: 29 Jul 2003 12:23AM GMT
Surnames: Garrison
Is Willaim Harrison Garrison on the 1900 census for Norton Co. KS.? Placing him at abt 8 yrs. What led you to believe that he was born in Norton Co. KS?

Charlotte M. Brungard (View posts)
Posted: 21 May 2002 8:31PM GMT
William Harrison Garrison was born 6 Aug 1892 in Norton, Norton County, Kansas to William Russell Garrison and Lydia Maretta Case. He died 16 Aug 1953 at the age of 61, as a result of a car accident in Idaho. He was married to Clara Bennett. He was referred to as "Uncle Bum". He was the youngest of 8 children, my grandmother being the 7th. E-mail me directly for more information.

Charlotte M. Brungard (View posts)
Posted: 31 May 2002 7:59PM GMT
e-mail address: Maxine240@netzero.net

Posted: 12 Aug 2002 4:04AM GMT
Edited: 30 Jan 2003 1:17AM GMT
Surnames: Garrison
Misty,
My family on the Garrison side had a homestead in Norton, Kansas. I plan to visit there this next week. I you provide me with a few more names maybe I can help. Please feel free to contact me at my e-mail address.
Tammy

Posted: 23 Dec 2009 5:57AM GMT
Hi Misty, this is such an old message you probably already have most of the answers now. William H. was my grandfather on my mother's side. Let me know if I can help you and I'll try.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.