Search for content in message boards

CHARLES CALVIN HOOD

CHARLES CALVIN HOOD

Posted: 17 Jan 2002 6:31PM GMT
Classification: Query
I'M LOOKING FOR CHARLES CALVIN HOOD WHO WAS BORN @ 1836 IN GEORGIA. HE MARRIED ANN ALLRED, AND THEY HAD A SON NAMED JOHN ALLEN WHO WAS BORN IN 1869 IN GEORGIA. I DON'T KNOW IF HE WAS AN ONLY CHILD OR ONE OF MANY. IF THERE IS ANYONE THAT CAN HELP ME PLEASE POST OR EMAIL ME. THANK YOU.

Re: CHARLES CALVIN HOOD

Carolyn Durden Williams (View posts)
Posted: 22 Jan 2002 12:01PM GMT
I think I am a gggranddaughter, but to be sure you can get in touch with my sister in Perry, Florida 32347 Her name is Elizabeth Durden Gunter she has all our records on the Hood's and Butler's and Ussery's. She has got a book made of all of us. If you have any question's email me.

Carolyn Durden Williams (View posts)
Posted: 24 Jan 2002 6:07PM GMT
Carey, if you will get in touch with my sister Elizabeth Durden Gunter, she has all the imformation on the Hoods and Butler's and most of all the Ussery's, as far as she can trace. She has just got to apoint on the Trail of Tears where she hit a wall. Her email is Bethor beth725@digitalexp.com or digital express.com try the first one. We live in Perry, Florida. We are second cousins to yo'll. Aunt Lucille was Mama's baby sister. Aunt Maggie was the oldest, she had two boy's and a girl, Carl, Bo, Ethel. Carl and Bo was Davis's and Ethel was a Harrell. All of them are dead. Then there was Aunt Johnnie she had four or five children, All but one is dead, Her name is Bessie she live Newton, Ga. Her last name is Bell. She had two children John Bell, and James Bell. And then Mama, and she had five of us. We are all living, all over the U.S. Uncle T.J.(Thomas Jefferson) he is dead, and his children are dead. Uncle O.B. (Oliver ?} his children and wife are still living in Ga. Uncle Dewey, he is dead, and his children are living in Alabama. Uncle Bill, he is dead and his children live in South Carolina. Aunt Grace died, and her boys live in Alabama next her widow husband Uncle Willis Sasser. Aunt Lillian has passed, and part of her children live in Ga, and one in Lake City. And you probably know where Aunt Lucilles are. All thirteen of the children are gone. Because there were two that died at birth, Ethelda, and I can't remember right now what the other one was.
s

Posted: 16 Jun 2003 3:31PM GMT
Maggie Hood also had another daughter, Edna Elizabeth Davis. She was my grandmother. Edna married Clyde Edwin Sanders and had Linda Faye Sanders, Margaret Merle (Peggy) Sanders, and Edwin Lee Sanders. Edna passed away in 1996.

carolyn durden williams (View posts)
Posted: 22 Jun 2003 6:12AM GMT
Aunt Maggie was my aunt, and my mother and father has passed Mom passed in 1983 and Daddy passed in 1993, all of them are passed away. All that is left is the children and grandchildren. Hope you all are o.k. Used to go see your mother and grandmother when they lived in Coolidage Georgia. Write more soon. We live in Perry, Florida.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.