Search for content in message boards

Watts Family

Watts Family

Posted: 9 Jul 2001 5:23AM GMT
Surnames: Watts
I am a decendant of Jacob Watts who was born around 1793 in N.C. and married Emily ( Millie) Ross around 1822 in Lawrence Co. Tennessee. Emily was born around 1806 in S.C.
Their children:
Emanuel Watts
Daniel Watts
Leona Clementine Watts
Nathaniel Watts
Samuel Watts
John Hunter Watts
William Watts
James Watts
Josiah Watts
Martin Watts
Jacob Z. T. Watts

Jacob Z.T. Watts is my great great grandfather and his son William (Willie) Archy Watts and his son was my grandfather Arthur Marion Watts, which is my mother's father and her name is Nellie (Watts)Johnson and mine is Dawn (Johnson) Shepherd. If any of these name ring a bell maybe we have a connection. Would love to meet more family. Just e-mail me at drywall@correct-connect.com

Re: Watts Family

Marlene Watts (View posts)
Posted: 14 Jul 2001 7:36PM GMT
Surnames: WATTS, DARNELL, BOUNDS
Do you know dates of birth of any of these children? I am looking for the parents of William Riley Watts b. appx 1830 in TN, married Mary Darnell and settled in Christian CO, MO

Posted: 15 Jul 2001 12:58PM GMT
Classification: Bible
Edited: 20 Nov 2003 2:58PM GMT
Dawn,
Well, we seem to have found a connection. I am a descedant of Josiah Watts and would love to have ay more information about his siblings and his parents.
Eddie Watts

Dawn (View posts)
Posted: 19 Jul 2001 1:34AM GMT
Surnames: Watts
Eddie,
I would love to share what information I have, do you have any on the other children of Jacob and Emily Watts. The main one I have the most information on is Jacob Z.T. Watts.If you would send me your address I will mail you what I have but lets play fair and return the favore.
Thanks
Dawn

Posted: 20 Apr 2002 11:08PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello, I have a GG grandfather Manuel E. (Edward I think) Watts b. 14 Feb 1886 who married Alya Ellen Young, siblings, Winston, Wendell, Byford, Wilburn, Edward Watts. I have read that a possible GGG grandfather E.M. Watts married Nancy A. Osborn siblings Wesley Alexander, Albert, Manuel Edward b 14 Feb 1886, Jesse Monroe, Borthula Emmaline Watts. Just wondering if you might know how to connect the dots.

Posted: 23 Mar 2005 4:15PM GMT
Dennis,
Iam Jim Watts your father michaels 1st cousin and childhood friend.Ive be doing some research and surprised to see your name.Ive been retired for seven years living in Hermosa beach. Where do you live?
Where did your research take you.I cant get beyond E.M. E
manuel in the 1870 and 1880 cencus.Hope all is well
Jim

Posted: 4 Apr 2008 8:22PM GMT
I am looking for iformation on your Byford Watts he married my ggrandmother Pearl Taylor, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Barbara
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.