Search for content in message boards

Andrew Cline descendands Edgar County,Illinois

Andrew Cline descendands Edgar County,Illinois

Posted: 20 May 2006 2:40AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Cline Allee Brown McClellan or McClelland Gildersleeve
I have been tracing my family. Benjamin Franklin Cline was my grandfather,his
father Samuel B.. from Caldwell County Missouri b.10 Aug.1857 d. 26 Dec.1932,spouse Olive Frances Allee. Andrew Cline was his father: b.10 May 1828 Loudoun Va .. 21 Jan.1904 death place: Kingston,Caldwell Co. Missouri Spouse: Elizabeth Emma Brown: Sons, Homer, Charles Alvah, Samuel B.,John;Daughter : Elizabeth . Andrew Cline's father was Andrew Cline from Virginia b.3 Feb. 1790 d. 3 June 1860 Edgar, Illinois burial Augustus Cem. married Nancy McCellan, sons: William M, John,Peter, Andrew, Orlando,George W. Benjamin Franklin,and James Madison. Daughters:Elizabeth Frances and Sarah Jane. I would like information on these descendants and Cline cousins.

Re: Andrew Cline descendands Edgar County,Illinois

Posted: 16 Jul 2006 4:47AM GMT
Hello Was Wandering If Your Cline Family Married Into Jacob Edwards - Elizabeth Vickers Family Of Loudoun Virginia And Isaac Linn And His Brother Levi Linn That Married Into Cline Family. Thank You

Re: Andrew Cline descendants Edgar County,Illinois

Pat Morris (View posts)
Posted: 17 Jul 2006 1:16AM GMT
John I think I made a mistake in my last reply or my cat did jumped on the keys sorry. Back to my reply My Andrew Cline Sr. was married 21 Dec.1816 to Nancy McClellan in Washington,VA can't find any thing on that.
My lookup told me to zero in on Shenandoah,VA seems to be Andrew Clines there 1830 census. Thank you

Re: Andrew Cline descendants Edgar County,Illinois

Posted: 18 Jul 2006 8:33AM GMT
My Family Came From Loudoun Virginia Then To Belmont Monroe Ohio & Other Place In Ohio Thank You For Writing Appreciate it.

Posted: 4 Aug 2009 5:39AM GMT
My great grandfather Solomon Cline is the son of John Cline who is the son of the Andrew Cline you are talking about. I am having trouble finding information on John and would appreciate any help out there.

Posted: 14 Aug 2009 3:58AM GMT
Surnames: cline
would like to find out if you have names of siblings of soloman.i have a soloman in my tree married to elzora anderson.any connections? please reply back either way.

Posted: 5 Nov 2009 8:51PM GMT
Did I ever reply back? It has been awhile so I am not sure. My Soloman was married to Elzora Anderson. Please get in contact again with us. gammawk@yahoo.com

Posted: 5 Nov 2009 8:53PM GMT
I talked to a cousin in Paris, Illinois who remembers going to your house many, many years ago. She is from the line of Ferdinand and Allena Cline. She said she visited with her mother when she was about 12 and remembers you being there.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.