Search for content in message boards

Lehmbecker family

Lehmbecker family

Posted: 6 Nov 2007 3:40AM GMT
Classification: Query
I am searching for information on the Lehmbecker family or anyone who is a Lehmbecker/Lembecker or is related to a Lembecker. I am Debra Lembecker. My father is Richard, my grandfather was Elroy Lembecker (his sisters were Irene Lembecker-Fritz and Verdella Lembecker). My great grandfather was Herman Lehmbecker/Lembecker (Herman removed the H from the last name). Herman had quite a few siblings.Charles Lehmbecker,August Lembecker, Minna Lembecker, Emma Lehmbecker-Buescher Zitone Lembecker?, and Augusta Lehmbecker. August married Anna Schalow, Charles married Amelia Drudgemen and Herman married Laura Henning.
Herman's parents (my great-great granparents were Fred (Friederich) Lehmbecker and Albertina Guetzkow-Lehmbecker, and if I have gotten the right information Fred's parents (my triple great grandparents) were Fred and Elisabeth Raush-Lembecker.
Although it appears Fred was also married to a woman named Eliza at some time too.
I would love to connect with any relatives out there and also am looking for information on the family that I may not know.

Re: Lehmbecker family

Posted: 10 Nov 2007 2:09AM GMT
Debra - I don't know how much researching you've done already, but one source you might try is the Minnesota Historical Society web site http://MNHS.ORG
On the web site they have an online index of death and birth certificates. I looked up your two surnames Lehmbecker/Lembecker and found many of the names you indicated in your original message. Almost all of them reflect Hennepin County and not Ramsey County which is the board where you posted your note to. You also can order death/birth certificates for a small fee from the web site as well.

Let me know if I can be of any other help.

Good Luck!

Posted: 10 Nov 2007 3:27AM GMT
Thank You for the information. I have been to the carver county historical Society but not Hennipen county.I didn't realize my posting was only on Ramsey county. I thought I posted it on all boards. Guess I have not figured out exactly how to post messages where I want them.

Posted: 19 Dec 2007 12:20PM GMT
Surnames: BUESCHER,LEHMBECKER,ROSCKES,BRUER
Hi Deb;Where did you get the name Rausch for Fred Lehmbecker's wife. I had never heard that name before. I have information on the wife he came to the USA with. I think he was also married to another women in Germany.

Posted: 19 Dec 2007 9:55PM GMT
Lee-
I am not sure where I found that. I will go through all my information and look. I think there was another Elisabeth and I may have confused her and our Elisabeth. I think the Elisabeth that Friederich was married to was actually Bollow Or something like that. I will look in my information again and let you know .

Posted: 12 Jan 2011 3:14AM GMT
Surnames: LEHMBECKER, BUESCHER
Hi Deb; I haven't been online much. I lost a lot of genealogy when my computer got a virus. I would like to reconnect on the Lehmbecker family. The last time we communicated you had emailed me some great old photos. They were a great addition to my research. I am still working on finding Fred seniors connection in Germany. Hope to here from you soon.
Lee
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.