Search for content in message boards

Kern

Kern

Mike Kern (View posts)
Posted: 5 Dec 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Kern, Michel
Searching for info on Conrad Kern of Rowan Co.
Children : Adam, Simeon, Gabriel, Elizabeth, Henry C., Conrad II, and some unknown. Spouse was Mary Magdelene (possibly Michel). Conrad came to Rowan Co. with Conrad Michel who later returned to Germany. also had a brother, John who lived in Rowan Co.
Would appreciate any info.
Thanks,
Mike Kern

KERN

Nancy Hutson (View posts)
Posted: 7 Dec 1998 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: KERN, HUTSON
I have a Polly KERN who married Seth HUTSON in Rowan County, 1797, but, don't know who Polly's parents are. Think it is either Conrad or Daniel.

Conrad Kern

Posted: 20 May 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 13 Aug 2002 7:59PM GMT
Surnames: Fulton, Fuller, Odoms, Kern
Mike, Conrad/Coonrod Kern of Rowan County is my fourth ggrandfather. I have his wife as Mary Magdelene Billings. I see it has been a few months since you posted. Hope you're still on.

Coonrod Kern ETC

Posted: 23 May 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 13 Aug 2002 7:59PM GMT
Surnames: Kern, Odoms, Fuller, Fulton
Mike, Thanks for the reply.
I decend from Adams younger brother Gabriel, my third great grandfather.
Gabriels daughter Lucinda married my gg grandfather Abraham Fuller. Her sister Priscilla married his brother Robert.
I have quite a bit from Gabriel on down, kids etc. They ended up in Clermont Co. OH. To much to put here but I would like to exchange info. If you could "E" mail me I'll put something together.
Jim Fulton

conrad,coonrod,conrod

Mike Kern (View posts)
Posted: 23 May 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Kern, Sears, Michel
Jim,
Conrad is my 6th Great Grandfather, I am descended from
Conrad,

Adam,

Abraham,

John R.

Abraham S.

Louis,

Richard,

Bill R.,
All those from Abraham on being from Lawrence county In. Adam left Rowan Co. and moved to Nicholas Co. Ky. in 1806. I havent much info on Gabriel other than a birth date of 1766. Would love to swap info with you as you could fill a large gap in my tree. Im sure I could help you if your interested in following adams line.
Thanks and look forward to hearing from you,
Mike Kern

MICHAEL

Posted: 4 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 31 Mar 2002 12:40AM GMT
Surnames: MICHAEL, FRITTS, Twidwell
Searching for Sophia MICHAELS. She married Alexander FRITTS 19 Oct 1843. Alexander had been married to Elizabeth TWIDWELL and had at least 4 children in NC before marrying Sophia. Would like to get information on either women. Sophia and Alexander moved to Indiana and had at least 3 more children.

John & Daniel Kern

Ron Kern (View posts)
Posted: 15 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: KERN, KERNS, KARN
I am searching for information about Conrad Kern's brother John and his son Daniel of Rowan County, N.C. Have much info. about Richard Kern. Trying to prove the link going backward. Willing to share information.

Sears and Allied Families

Posted: 16 Apr 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 6 Jul 2001 8:15AM GMT
Surnames: Sears, Conrad, Boardman, Hastings, Pedrick, Garrett
Mike....Surname: Sears, Conrad, Boardman, Hastings, Pedrick, Garrett

Kathy....I have much information on your Sears family and some on the Kern family, both in Rowan County and, after they departed for Kentucky and Indiana. If I can be of some help, contact me, txgmajor@hotamail.com and I will share what I have with you. Take Care/

Elizabeth Belinda Twidwell

Darlene Cole (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT
Dear Shirley,
I read your query regarding the two wives of Alexander Fritts, and attempted to e-mail you direct, but it came back. Elizabeth B. Twidwell is believed to be a daughter of Obediah & Elizabeth Canady/Kenneday Twidwell. How can I help you? Darlene

Re: Sears and Allied Families

l rhodes (View posts)
Posted: 6 Aug 2002 4:43PM GMT
Surnames: Kern, Sears, Cox, Patterson, Francis
My sears lin is through Malinda Sears dauchater of David Sears and Anna Kern. Malinda married Scarlet Cox in Indiana and I have a great deal of information from malinda (sears) cox on down until present time. I am most interested in finding aout if there is any information out there regarding, one, William Patterson who married Jane Cox the daughter of Malinda and Scarlet.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.