Search for content in message boards

Keal Surname

Keal Family

Posted: 16 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 8 Aug 2001 2:54AM GMT
Surnames: Keal, Mers
My grandmother is a Keal and grew up in Flemingsburg, Fleming Co, KY. We descend from Jacob Keal through his son Henry Brown Keal. I have collected info on Henry and his sister Margaret. I don't have any info on brothers, sisters, or parents of Jacob. But would still love to share information! Email me at Candy.Gilliam@gte.net

Keal Surname

Stephanie R. (View posts)
Posted: 16 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Keal, Keel, Kiel, Keil, Keele, keale, kyle, keyl
Looking for any information on the KEAL surname. The family resided in FLEMING COUNTY. Jacob Keal owned some land along the Licking Creek, and upon his death in 1850, he left this land to his wife and children. Would like to know if he had any brothers or sisters in this county, and perhaps when they came to this county. Any other information would be appreciated.

MERS FAMILY

Posted: 21 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 1:20PM GMT
We are looking for a Lucerne Eaton Mers born in Covington, KY. He married Clarissa Merritt. They later moved to MO. His father was Andrew Mers and his mother was Permelia Moore. Would you know of them?
Thanks,
Sherry Niehaus

Re: Keal Family

Cynthia Adams (View posts)
Posted: 8 Dec 2001 3:51PM GMT
Hello! My great aunt, Lucille Clark, married Oran Keal. They are both buried here in Fleming County, KY, where I live. I would love to share information with you on my family and would appreciate the same. Please email me at cadams68@hotmail.com.

Re: Keal Surname

Posted: 8 Dec 2001 3:53PM GMT
Hello! My great aunt, Lucille Clark, married Oran Keal. They are both buried here in Fleming County, KY, where I live. I would love to share information with you on my family and would appreciate the same. Please email me at cadams68@hotmail.com.

Posted: 8 Dec 2001 3:54PM GMT
I forgot to say in my last post that since I live in Fleming County, I don't mind doing lookups for you if you want me to. Just let me know.

Posted: 31 May 2002 2:23AM GMT
Surnames: keal
My friend Jason is researching this line and i am helping him, his family also came from Flemingsburg, Kentucky...would love to exchange info.

Posted: 5 Feb 2007 12:40AM GMT
I have Henry Keal md to my Elizabeth Mers dau of Samuel and Christeny(Plank) Mers several siblings email me so we can share

Re: MERS FAMILY

Posted: 17 Feb 2007 6:08AM GMT
Very interested email me Nanarita65@yahoo.com

Re: MERS FAMILY

Posted: 15 Feb 2010 10:55PM GMT
Surnames: Mers
I know a few bits about him. He would be my great great grandfater. born 1-31-1849, died 3-21-1930. parents were Andrew Mers also of ky p moore. had possibly 9 siblings and 9 children.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.