Search for content in message boards

Family members---Van Parys

Family members---Van Parys

Rose Van Parys (View posts)
Posted: 14 Mar 2003 4:41AM GMT
Classification: Query
I am trying to locate my family---we did originate in Michigan---however spent most of our years in Arizona. Does anyone know Billy, Teri, or Eddie Van Parys?? Please reply.

Re: Family members---Van Parys

Mary Wagner (View posts)
Posted: 27 May 2003 2:21AM GMT
Is it possible that your Van Parys could also be spelled Van Paris?

The following is from the phone book:
C.J. Van Parys 3208 Hidden Rd Bay City, MI 48706
Floyd Van Parys 1110 Elm St. Bay City, MI 48708
There are several listings also for Van Paris.

I have a little information about some families with either spelling. What time frame are you interested in?

Rose Van Parys (View posts)
Posted: 30 May 2003 1:55AM GMT
Thanx for the reply. To the best of my knowledge all my family members still spell their names Van Parys. I do believe I heard the name Floyd somewhere as a kid. My father was reportedly from Flint Mi 1925 I think. My mother is a Turner. Her brother was Edward Turner of Fenton Mi. I really appreciate your help in this endeavor. Thanx, Rose

Posted: 12 Sep 2009 6:52PM GMT
Surnames: Family members --- Van Parys
Rose; Your Father was William Albert and your mother was Theresa Eileen Turner and you were named after Roselin (Rose) Van Parys. I remember it well because my Father, Roy told me that. Roselin was the daughter of Bruno and Johanna and she was married to James Van Hamlin. All the writing I find of the "Van Paris" name is spelled "is". Even Bruno's grave is "Van Paris".

wvanparis@live.com

Posted: 6 Apr 2012 4:16AM GMT
Rose, I am Johannah Turner. I don't know where any of your siblings are, and it's been nine years since you posted this inquiry, but I just ran across it and I'm writing just in case this might reach you. I was married to Ed Turner, your mother's brother. I corresponded a few times with your mother, many years ago. I never met her, because she was in Arizona and we were in New York and we were all too poor to travel. However, she sent me a portrait photo of you four kids. I know that your mother has long since passed. Ed and I have been separated for many years, but we are still the best of friends and we have a son who would be your first cousin. Ed is still alive and I'll bet he'd like to hear from you and any of your siblings you may have located in the meantime.

Posted: 7 Jun 2012 2:52AM GMT
I haven't seen them in many years, but I'm related to the Van Parys family three times over. Is there anything I could help you find on your family tree?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.