Search for content in message boards

Bridges in Lawrence county, Ohio

Bridges in Lawrence county, Ohio

debbi smith (View posts)
Posted: 21 Jan 2000 10:58AM GMT
I an tring to find background info on any bridges in Lawrence co.,Ohio.Any linked to Irma, Geneve{Helen}, Jean, or Leroy would be appreciated

RE: Debbi Smith- Lawrence Co. Bridges

Posted: 15 May 2000 8:08AM GMT
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 1:37PM GMT
I don't have info on the names you're looking for, but my ancestors are also Bridges from Lawrence Co. My Grandfather was Edward Bridges born 1892, died 1922 in a house fire in Orbiston, Oh. (Athens Co.) Am still looking. if I find info, I'll let you know. Good Luck!!!

Posted: 14 Jun 2006 9:07AM GMT
Classification: Query
I think the edward bridges u have is my 2nd great granduncle. His sister Margaret was my 2nd great grandmother. I have nothing on this family just the siblings of margaret and a few dates.

Tracey (View posts)
Posted: 15 Jun 2006 2:41AM GMT
Classification: Query
Dear Larry,
Yes, your 2nd grandmother was a sister to my g-grandfather, Edward Bridges. I think Margaret was born in 1871, to Richard and Lovinda (Barnhart) Bridges. Richard was a son of Hamilton and Sarah (Morrow) Bridges. The Civil War records of Hamilton are as far as I have been able to trace, and haven't found any more on Sarah.
Edward married Harriet Brannigan, and their 1st son, Luke James, was my maternal grandfather.
I'm glad there are still family interested out there.
Take care.
Tracey
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.