Search for content in message boards

Nolls in Jefferson County, Missouri

Nolls in Jefferson County, Missouri

Posted: 17 Dec 2000 4:55PM GMT
Edited: 28 Jan 2002 11:41PM GMT
Am seeking any informaiton about the Nolls and Lindwedels in Kimmswick, Jefferson County, MO. Arrived there early to mid-1800s form Darmstadt, Germany. Names of Interst--Casper Noll, John Noll. Also Johannes Frederick Lindwedel.

Re: Nolls in Jefferson County, Missouri

Posted: 7 Jan 2002 11:19PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Noll, Sparks, Hooper, Sines
I'm also looking for more onfo. I'm also related to casper noll. I believe it's casper axezander noll. My grandpa was william arther noll he had a brother & sister carol ( i believe her husband was orwin and they had two kids orvil and i think norvil) and I believe it's amil I believe amil had a couple of kids named bob and walter . walters wife was ardith.grandpa William noll married a sines(her dads name was lloyd sines and i believe her mothers was ortyor muriel) and they had 8 kids.leona, carl, marvin, lloyd, harvy, lillian, and unice and glen my dad. grandma had had two sisters olive and i think her last name was hunt or heightman and laura . I have more on grandpas kids and their kids. My name is Marva gwen Noll ( Juneau).I have two brothers Marvin Glen and Murland Gene Noll.My mothers name was Colleen Noll ( Fenn ). Please reply with any info. Thanks
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.