Joe Myers (View posts)
Posted: 14 Aug 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
I have no information regarding Elizabeth or her Ancestors
but hoping that you may have provided a possible link
for my Ancestors.

I am looking for the Father and Mother of David Myers
b. abt 1778. He married Mary Bradley b. abt 1777. There
is a record in York Co. Pa., of their marriage in 1801.

When I next have David and Mary is in Montgomery Co.,
Ohio where there is also a George Myers. David and Mary
then move on to Washington Co., Indiana and there I
find a George Myers again.

Do you have information on the children of your Elizabeth
Singree and George Myers and if so, could our David be
one of the them?

Joe Myers

SINGREE, MYERS

Sarah Patterson (View posts)
Posted: 14 Aug 1998 12:00PM GMT
I would be interested in any information on the family of my ancestor, Elizabeth SINGREE. I have also seen the name spelled Sengree, Singrey, Singery, and Zangree. Elizabeth was born around 1730 and married George MYERS on August 20, 1754, in York County. Her parents were (I believe) Christian and Anna Maria Singree. Her siblings' names (according to Christian's will) were Christian, Mary, and Susannah. As far as I know the family came from Switzerland. I would like to talk with anyone who knows something about this family. Thanks!

Re: MYERS, BRADLEY

Sarah Patterson (View posts)
Posted: 15 Aug 1998 12:00PM GMT
Hi Joe,

Thanks for responding. All I have on the children of George & Elizabeth is that they had 2 sons, Henry (August 03, 1761) and George (1765). I'd also heard that they possibly had 3 daughters. I'd never found any information on David. If I ever come across any, though, I will let you know.

Sarah

Myers / Mohn

Posted: 2 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 30 Jan 2005 3:45AM GMT
Surnames: MOHN, MOON, MYERS, MARTIN, BEIGHLEY
Have you been able to find any info on the sisters? I am looking for Sarah Mohn who married Johannas Myers. Sarah was born abt. 1760, probibly in Pa.

Re: SINGREE, MYERS

Jennifer Singrey Parish (View posts)
Posted: 28 Aug 2001 7:27PM GMT
Surnames: singrey
My maiden name is Singrey. The family history info I have indicate that my ancestor, Christian Singrey, was the first Singrey to come to US from Switzerland. I have more info, but I need to locate it (at my parents's home). Please e-mail me for more info. Although it is spelled differently, I am sure it is the same family line.

Theresa (View posts)
Posted: 26 May 2002 2:18AM GMT
Hi "cousin",
How much info do you have? I have a 90+ page book (with photos) my Aunt put together of our known history (I think everyone comes from Christian & Elizabeth 'Ingold' Singrey!). We have a lot of updating to do on the book, I have found many new 'branches' and continuations of others. My mom is Ruth from Charles & Grace. My home e-mail is LittleK@SanduskyOhio.com if you would like a direct link. Love to hear from you. ~:)

Theresa (View posts)
Posted: 26 May 2002 2:58AM GMT
Hi,

I am curious to know about your Christian. I have one also mrd to Elizabeth 'Ingold'. Our spelling is Singrey. Our 'tree' also came from near Luzerne Switzerland around 1746. My Aunt made a 90+ page book on our Christian & Elizabeth. She said there may be a connection between Sangree (Similar to yours but with an A) & Sangrey but none has been found yet. She also said the Sangree's were from around York, Pa area & since I can't tell where your Singree's came from, I can't match anything - Yet!! My home e-mail is LittleK@SanduskyOhio.com if you would like a longer description of my 'tree'!! Hope to hear from you! ~:)

Posted: 18 Mar 2010 5:11PM GMT
Wow i never knew my name singree came from switzerland thats really cool thanks for the help
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.