Search for content in message boards

Henry Hilliard Bush/Green Bush

Henry Hilliard Bush/Green Bush

Amanda (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jun 2003 3:17PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Bush, York
Hi, I'm looking for the parents of Henry Hilliard Bush (married to Caroline York Bush). The only info I have about him is his father may have been "Green Bush" and came from Holland. It seems like I've hit a dead end on this part of my family tree. Thanks.
Amanda

Re: Henry Hilliard Bush/Green Bush

Posted: 5 Oct 2004 11:08AM GMT
AMANDA,
I TOO AM LOOKING FOR THAT INFORMATION. MY GREAT GRAND FATHER WAS HENRY HILLIARD BUSH. MY GRAND FATHER WAS WALTER HENRY BUSH. HENRY HILLIARD BUSH WAS BURIED IN NEW HOME CEMETARY, OR OAKEY STREET CEMETARY IN MCKENZIE, ALABAMA AND HIS WIFE WAS CAROLINE YORK. PLEASE CONTACT ME AND WE CAN SHARE INFORMATION ON WHAT APPEARS TO BE BOTH OF OUR FAMILIES. DARLENEBUSHNEYREY@HOTMAIL.COM
I TRACED HENRY HILLIARD BUSH TO MASS. AND THERE WAS A HENRY HILLIARD BUSH IN THE CIVIL WAR AS A UNION SOLDIER.

Re: Henry Hilliard Bush/Green Bush

Dianne Blain Williamson (View posts)
Posted: 25 Aug 2005 12:04PM GMT
Have interest in BUSH/HILLIARD/GREEN surnames. Would you please share the location [i.e. state or region of country] and approximate time frame? That would narrow the field considerably. Thanks !
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.