Search for content in message boards

Hartlove Family History

Hartlove Family History

Keith Harris (View posts)
Posted: 15 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: HARTLOVE
My grandmother told me I was related to all the Hartloves of Baltimore, MD. and those in PA and VA. Are there any of you out there? I have a Hartlove Family Bible-- mostly with names and some dates -- mostly a list. I'm related to John Hartlove, Sr. then his son; Joseph Morris Hartlove b.4-22-1844; then his daughter Alberta Rosetta Melvina Hartlove b. 3-4-1869. Contact me at raharri2@yahoo.com if there is a connection or you would like to know if one of your Hartlove relatives is listed in the bible. Keith Harris

Hartlove

Posted: 4 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 25 Jun 2002 2:04AM GMT
Surnames: Sherwood, Colston, Medlicoate, Haswell, Caples, Reuwer
My 3grandfather's brother William SHERWOOD married Mary Rebecca Richardson in Baltimore, 1839. Their daughter Laura Jane Sherwood (b abt 1851 in Baltimore) married Thomas F. HARTLOVE about 1868 in Baltimore. Thomas F. Hartlove was a brick layer and contractor. The Hartloves had 8 children, the eldest William W. HARTLOVE (b about 1869) & the youngest a girl named Bertie A. Hartlove, born 1 Feb 1844, died unwed 20 Oct 1975. Laura Jane Hartlove died 10 Dec 1925 & Thomas F. Hartlove died 9 Sep 1933. The couple and other members of the family are buried in Mount Olivet Cemetery in Baltimore. Do any of these sound familiar to you?
Thanks, Mary
P.s. This is the first query about the Hartloves I've ever seen!

Hartlove Family

Posted: 24 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 23 Nov 2001 4:16PM GMT
Surnames: Hartlove
Keith - Please e-mail me about Hartlove Family info!

Hartlove Family

Debbie Hartlvoe (View posts)
Posted: 26 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
I am related to the Baltimore Hartlove's as well. Grandparents Catherine and David, since passed. Many relatives now in VA and NC. Am working on a website of photos - no where near completion. My brother is a John - who was named after a great Uncle from Baltimore. hhhmmmm...

Hartlove Family Information

Posted: 27 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 7 Feb 2002 12:38PM GMT
Would love to have information about the Hartlove side of the family, I am willing to share what little information I have. My line is from Joseph Morris Hartlove. Please email me at my new address harrisklrhl@yahoo.com. Thanks so very much.

Re: Hartlove

Posted: 23 Jun 2001 4:35PM GMT
Surnames: Hartlove, Spelman
I am very interested in the Hartlove Family of Baltimore for an interesting reason. Buried in the plot at Mt. Olivet Cemetery is a Civil War soldier named Francis Spelman whom I am researching. I think the name might be mispelled "Spillman" on his headstone. Do you happen to know what connection he may have had to the Hartlove family? Thanks very much.
Brian

Re: Hartlove Family

Posted: 25 Jul 2003 4:01PM GMT
I HAVE HARTLOVES BACK TO EDWARD BORN 1690 IN ENGLAND. WE LIVED IN BALTIMORE AND ALMOST ALL THE HARTLOVES ARE FROM THERE. GLAD TO EXCHANGE INFO ON WHAT I HAVE.
CHUCK

Re: Hartlove

Posted: 25 Jul 2003 4:06PM GMT
i HAVE SOME OTHER INFO. I JUST POSTED ANOTHER EMAIL SO THIS IS PROBABLY DUPLICATE

Re: Hartlove Family History

Posted: 12 Jan 2006 9:34PM GMT
I am related to Charles Board Hartlove, born June 5, 1887 in Baltimore, MD. He was married to Katherine Bauersfeld, born Nov 15, 1887 in Maryland.

Thanks for any help.

Bruce

Re: Hartlove Family

Posted: 18 Feb 2008 7:51PM GMT
I am looking for information on Thomas A. W. Hartlove that was born some where between 1849 and 1855. I have the information on Thomas A. W. Hartlove born in 1873
mmbunnies@yahoo.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.