Search for content in message boards

Simpsons Harlan Co. KY

Simpsons Harlan Co. KY

Annie (View posts)
Posted: 15 Jan 2001 8:28AM GMT
I'd like contact with descendants of the Simpsons in Harlan County, Wallins Creek, KY. My roots trace back through Jesse L. Simpson and Andrew "Milton" Simpson. If email no longer works, write 2507 Edgebrook Ave, Akron, OH 44312

Harlan Co. Simpsons

Tammy Mobley (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jan 2001 10:02PM GMT
Hello. My great grandmother was Delia Simpson who married John Haley (my great-grandfather) and they divorced and she later married William McDaniel. Delia's parents were Robert Lee Simpson and Martha Marjie Brock. Robert was born approximately 1856. They lived in Harlan Co. but I don't know what part. I know that Delia lived in Lynch at one time and later closer to Pineville. I am not quite sure on that. I know that Delia and John had children that were born in Kettle Island. I don't know anything other than that on the Simpsons. If this sounds familiar, please contact me at batmobley@aol.com.
Sincerely,
Tammy Mobley

Re: Simpsons Harlan Co. KY

Posted: 7 Sep 2003 1:36AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 25 Dec 2003 1:49AM GMT
Surnames: Simpsons of Harlan/Bell Co.KY
I am looking for information on Sally (Sarah) Williams who married Chrisman Simpson. Any information would be appreciated.
Thanks

Re: Simpsons Harlan Co. KY

Posted: 14 Jul 2004 9:51PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 29 Jan 2005 8:23PM GMT
Surnames: Simpson/Williams
Does anyone know where Chrisman is buried. I think
Sarah "Sally" Williams Simpson is buried in th Saylor/Fugate
Cemetery at Jerrys Branch, Molus, Harlan Co.KY.
Any information appreciated.
Thank you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.