Search for content in message boards

Frank Zielinski &Anna Pietrowski Jaroch Milwaukee Wi

Frank Zielinski &Anna Pietrowski Jaroch Milwaukee Wi

Jennie (View posts)
Posted: 13 Aug 2004 4:04AM GMT
Classification: Query
My husband's g grandfather was Frank Zielinski married Anna Pietrowski Jaroch (Jarock).
Anna had three children when she came to America. Her first husband was Aldelbert Jaroch they had, Frank Jaroch , Mary and Stella . .
1.Frank Jaroch married Anna Philips (Filips) they had two children Raymond and Eleanor (married C.H. Meurer)
A Coroner's Inquest into Frank's death concluded that it was a suicide by injestion of poison. 1932

2.Mary Jaroch married 1.Valintine Szymanski
2.Mazurkiewicz 3. Meyers . She divorced Mazurkiewicz and am not sure if there was a thrid husband or she shorted the last name Mary had five children Stephan, Joseph, Alice (married Kazmierski) Florence, and Rose.
(when Mary died in 1971 her obit listed only Joseph and wife Florence and daughter Alice.

3. Stella nothing more known she was in the 1910 census

Anna Pietrowski Jaroch married Frank Zielinski they had five more children They married Feb 1889 in St. Hedwigs Catholic Church Milwaukee.
1.Anton married Pearl Rosciszewka. four children Lucille Audrey Alvin and Louis.

2.Peter married Lottie Krauski they had Harold, Gilbert, Carl , Howard, Donald, Daniel and Ruth (married ?Groszkiewica)

3.Stephan married Marie Lofy
two children Harriet (married Robert Wright) and Richard

4.Anna married 1. Willam Simon 2. Fred Dick she had three children with William Simon
Irvin, Leroy and Lorraine married Lewandowski.

5.Victoria married 1. Leon Krauska. 2. Ben Heckendorf
four children Edwin, Dorothy (married Florzk) Adeline married Wielebski Dorlores married Kenneth Tess
Note Joseph Zielinski was Baptismal Sponsor at Victoria Zielinski's baptism.

Note Peter Zielinski spelled the last name Zalinski
Note Stephan Zielinski changed his last name to Green
Note Jaroch is spelled two ways Jaroch and Jarock
Note Krauski and Krauska.

Any help with this family would be appreciated. have more and I am willing to share.
Thank you
Jennie

Re: Frank Zielinski &Anna Pietrowski Jaroch Milwaukee Wi

Susan Zelinski (View posts)
Posted: 27 Aug 2004 2:27PM GMT
Jennie,

I wish I could help, but I can eliminate onefor you...

I am guessing your Mary Szymanski was buried in St Adalberts, in April of 1971. (There are 4 other Mary's there)

The Valentine Szymanski buried there on Sept 1942 was the husband of Antonia Herod and Victoria Piekarski -- the rest of his family (my husbands) are all in the Portage County area. He had no children of his own in Milwaukee

I have ALOT of zielinski/zelinski and szymanski/ shemanski /schemanski but none that can be of help to you, yet. I am trying to create a index of both familys so I can keep them straight...I just have names and not alot of info yet on the Milwaukee Zelinski's and Szymanski's. I would LOVE to share info with you. Thanks for posting what you have.

my email is simususan@aol.com

Susan,Re: Frank Zielinski &Anna Pietrowski Jaroch Milwaukee Wi

Posted: 27 Aug 2004 10:23PM GMT
have Anna Pietrowski's obit but it is in Polish! I have all her children's obits except Stella. I would like to share to .
So let me know what you would like.
As I said before my husband did not know this part of the family . But thanks to Jim for his kind help . We know so much more not.
I know Mary Jarock and Valentine Szymanski had a daughter Alice who married a Leo Kazmierski. I hvae dates for Mary's children (of Birth) .Mary had ,Stephan, Joseph, Alice , Florence and Rose. Mary is buried in St Adalbert Cemetery she belonged to the Polish National Alliance No 2138.
Anyway I would like to share what ever will help me peice this family together.
Jennie

Posted: 27 Aug 2004 10:39PM GMT
Susan,
Mary Jaroch was a Meyers when she died.
She was married to Valentine Szymanski they had the 5 children. Then she married ? (Stephan) Mazurkiewicz, They divorced. So am not sure if she remarried or she shortened the last name to Meyers.
Mary was born in Poland .
This is her obit
Meyers Mary Nee Jaroch Sept 26 at the age of 87 years of 6326 W. Mitchell st dear mother of Jospeh (Florence) Szymanski, Alice (Leo) Kazmierski sister of Victoria Heckendorf also survived by four grandchildren 9 g-grandchildren, nieces and nephews other relatives and friends Member of St Wenceslaus Rosary Society and Polish National Alliance No 2138 .
Funeral Wed at 8:30 Am from Schaff Funeral home 5920 W Lincoln Ave to St Joseph's Church S 65 the and W. Mitchell St 9 am vigil 8 pm Tues Interment St Adalbert Cemetery In State Tues from 4:30 to 9 Pm.

Posted: 6 May 2009 5:52AM GMT
Hi,
I don't know if this is still an active thread. I am Marie and Stephan Green's great grand daughter and I have some info. If you'd like it, please contact me.

per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.