Search for content in message boards

Samuel Snow and Mercy Snow of Harwich, Mass

Samuel Snow and Mercy Snow of Harwich, Mass

Posted: 22 May 2003 3:33PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 7 Jun 2003 2:46PM GMT
Samuel Snow married Mercy Snow in Harwich, Mass 17 Nov 1805. Samuel Snow is the son of Jonathan Snow. Does anyone have any info pertaining to Samuel and Mercy Snow, especially his children. Any help will be appreciated.
Have a good day and thanks.

Re: Samuel Snow and Mercy Snow of Harwich, Mass

Posted: 15 Jul 2003 10:02PM GMT
I am a decendant of a Samuel Snow. Although I am not sure of his wifes name. I know his father's name was Jonathan Snow. My 9th great grandfather is Nicholas Snow who married a Constance Hopkins. That was the beginning of the line here in America. I know they lived somewhere near Marblehead, Salem, Essex area. My mother is from Marblehead and that is how I know the acestory. I know the snows I am reffering to lived in Eastham Mass around the 1700's. There were two Johnathans after Nicholas and then a Samuel. I dont know if that helps-Katie Lee

Re: Samuel Snow and Mercy Snow of Harwich, Mass

Posted: 18 Jul 2003 5:31PM GMT
Thanks for the reply. That is the same line that I am researching. Samuel is the son of Jonathan Snow who is the son of Jonathan Snow etc. I have a copy of a marriage certificate from Harwich, Barnstable County, Massachesetts showing that Mercy Snow was the wife of Samuel Snow. I haven't found out the relationship of Mercy to Samuel but her maiden name is Snow. I contacted the clerks office in Harwich and they said that what is recorded is what is on the certificate. No mother and father for either Samuel or Mercy recorded.and no dates of births. Do you have any of the children of Samuel? I have one, Alfred Snow who died in Fall River, Mass.Contact me at ellwood862@aol.com and lets compare notes.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.