Search for content in message boards

ANNIE WILLIAMS

ANNIE WILLIAMS

Posted: 23 May 2005 11:57AM GMT
Classification: Query
I`D LIKE TO TRACE ANNIE WILLIAMS, MY GREAT GRANDMOTHER, SHE WAS MARRIED TO CHARLES ATTWOOD, ON DEC 4TH 1884 AT ELDERSFIELD. I BELIVE SHE WAS BORN IN 1856? I`M NOT SURE IF IT WAS UPTON ON SEVERN, OR PENDOCK, WORCS. SHE DIED IN APROX 1930 AGE 73 APRROX AND BURIED AT HANLEY CASTLE WORCS

Re: ANNIE WILLIAMS

Sherri (View posts)
Posted: 7 Sep 2005 3:43AM GMT
Hi June
I am trying to find parents to Sarah Williams b.abt.1830 Dudley,Worcestershire. She married William Bird b.abt.1827 Oldbury,Worcestershire.

1861 census - Oldsbury, Worcestershire
Joseph Bird head mar. age 35 Miner Oldbury, Wocestershire
Sarah Bird wife age 31 Dudley, Worcestershire
William son age 13 Coal miner, Round Green, Worcestershire
Joseph son age 7 Black Heath, Rowley Regis, Worcestershire
John son age 1 Langley, Worcestershire.

Any connections?
Appreciate any information.

Posted: 17 Apr 2006 10:27PM GMT
Edited: 18 Apr 2006 11:06AM GMT
Surnames: Attwood
June
Haven't got that far with my research yet, but believe that the charles you are talking about is my great great grandfather. My great was Charles James Attwood, and my grand was charles owen Attwood (b pershore). My father is Allan charles Attwood.

Can you spread any light on this

Many thanks

Stewart

june attwood (View posts)
Posted: 19 Apr 2006 8:04AM GMT
stewart
thank you for your reply, regarding Annie Williams. i believe she was born aprrox 1857, i`m not quite sure where, i am tring to trace it, i think she may have been born in Upton on Severn Worcestershire. i know she was married in 1884 to Charles Attwood. as far as i`m aware, he didn`t have a middle name. Charles was born approx 1861 at Eldersfield, a little country village in Worcestershire. this is near the border of Gloucestershire.
i have heard of some Attwoods around Pershore.
hope this makes sense.
june attwood

stewart Attwood (View posts)
Posted: 19 Apr 2006 2:03PM GMT
Many thanks

Stewart
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.