Surnames: Swann
Would appreciate the addresses of any Swann web sites
that anyone has.
Thank you.

Re: Swann Web Sites

Sheila (View posts)
Posted: 25 Jul 2001 3:38AM GMT
try www.jps.net/swann/index.htm
I also have a very good site and I will look up the address and e-mail it to you. It belongs to a distant cousin of mine Sharon Goodman. Excellent site.
Sheila

Sheila (View posts)
Posted: 25 Jul 2001 3:44AM GMT
try www.homestead.com/snghere I think this is the right one. We also have connections to the Brixey surname via the Swann one.
Sheila

nick swann (View posts)
Posted: 29 Jul 2001 6:33PM GMT
Thanx Sheila, Nick.

Sheila (View posts)
Posted: 29 Jul 2001 7:17PM GMT
Nick,
E-mail me direct and let me know what it is you are looking for. I may can help you quite a bit. My tree is full of Swanns.
Sheila

Posted: 2 Apr 2002 11:11AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 6 Jul 2003 4:45AM GMT
Sheila, I also am looking for SWANNS in Yorkshire. I have 3 generations of George's 1851, 1820, 1791. the later b. in Strensil York, the others all born in York. Are you able to help in any way, really appreciate it. Thanks Barbara.

Sheila (View posts)
Posted: 7 Apr 2002 3:42AM GMT
Surnames: SWANN, BRIXEY, MORRIS, ETC.
Barbara,
I am unsure of Swanns in York or Yorkshire. I do however have one George Swann. I have a Geroge Lane Swann. If this is your George, email me and I will give you what I have. It isnt alot, but I will be glad to share what I have.
Sheila
bikerangell@earthlink.net

Posted: 14 Apr 2002 11:06AM GMT
Edited: 6 Jul 2003 4:45AM GMT
Sheila, I don't have any other christian names other than George and the 3 different DOB's for the 3 generations. I do know that they did all come from York, in Yorkshire. Cheers.

Sheila (View posts)
Posted: 15 Apr 2002 3:00AM GMT
Barbara,
Thanks, if you would like to share what info I have, please feel free to email me. I got my info on George Lane from a book in the Magness library in Middle TN. A cousin sent some more. I would be most happy to share it with you.
Sheila

Ali Bright (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jul 2002 2:24PM GMT
Surnames: SWANN BRIGHT BROCKINGTON BEDFORD
I noticed from your email on this message board that you have many SWANNs in your family tree.

Do you have any from the Birmingham UK area from 19c?

I can send you details of the SWANN familys in my tree if you think there may be a link.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.