Search for content in message boards

Lasher family pictures

Lasher family pictures

Eva Hahn (View posts)
Posted: 26 Jan 2002 5:02PM GMT
Classification: Query
I have in my possession some photos of the John P. Lasher, Seeley A. Lasher (family reunion),Cambridge Lasher,John B. Lasher monument,Sally Eliza Lasher,Marilla Miller Lasher, Herman Lasher,Myrtle Lasher Litchenhan,Franklin W. Lasher,Barton & Caroline Lasher,children of Byron Cole Lasher,residence of Mrs. Tina B. Lasher at Brown's Station Ny,Military photo of Maj. Gen. E. C. R. Lasher taken Nov 1956,Alva D., Seeley Cole family,Conrad Lasher family and Blacksmith shop,Rosa, Herbert,& Crawford, Anna Margaret & George Hiram Lasher. Anyone who would like these I will be happy to send them to you.
Eva

Re: Lasher family pictures

Posted: 28 Jan 2002 5:30PM GMT
I have some photographs of John B. Lasher and family (including Eileen Eullia Lasher when she was a toddler) from his daughter Irene Jane's album. These include some individuals that I have not been able to identify. I have scanned these photos and I can send them to interested parties.

Posted: 21 May 2002 9:21PM GMT
Edited: 10 Jul 2002 6:34PM GMT
Many of the names you have listed for the photos sound like relatives names. The Lasher Clan has never stayed too close so my search has been difficult.

4014 Germain St.
Camarillo, CA 93010

Thank you
Debi

Margaret Blackburn (View posts)
Posted: 22 May 2002 5:43PM GMT
Eva,
Would love to see the pictures...specifically the one of Myrtle Lasher. If it is my Myrtle, then she would be my g-grandmother.
Thanks,
Margaret

deanna (View posts)
Posted: 25 Dec 2002 12:42AM GMT
I am slowly getting info about conrad lasher and if you have any info on him I would really be very thrilled.I am an decent of bastian lasher and I have been trying to find info on my greatgrandfather james lasherb/1872 d/1954 in clermont ny his wife is anna vanettan if you know anything please e-mail me back and if there is anything that I can help you out with please don't hesitate to ask thanks

Re: Lasher family in CA

Posted: 15 Jan 2004 6:02PM GMT
Edited: 21 Dec 2004 9:09AM GMT
Surnames: LASHER
Debra, do you have a Lee LASHER in your clan, b: abt 1842 in Germany and died Feb 6, 1896 in Colton, CA? He is buried in Hermosa Cemetery, aka Colton Cemetery. He was a Private in the 66th Regiment PA volunteers.
Any help is appreciated.

ladydiane67 (View posts)
Posted: 26 Mar 2006 10:17PM GMT
Hi Eva,
I just saw this post and was wondering if you would still have any copies of these? I'd enjoy seeing them as I do recognize some of the names.
Tim&Diane

Posted: 3 Jan 2009 12:04AM GMT
Some of these are my ancestors. If any of the pictures are still available please advise.
thanks, clyde

Posted: 27 Mar 2009 2:19AM GMT
Greetings and salutations from Lashers in the great state of Kentucky. I am intersted in anyone with the name of Lasher. I am assuming that you are a Northeastern sect of the Lasher Family. My branch are descendents of William Lasher from Perry County Indiana. He acame down the Ohil River around the turn of the century and settled in Kentucy. If you have any infromation that is relevant I would appreciate hearing from you, and if not I would like to thank you for your consideration.

Posted: 29 May 2013 9:38PM GMT
I don't know if this offer is still available but I would be interested. I assume they are labled, etc. LMK if we can proceed and how.

Thanks, Tom Kelly
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.