Search for content in message boards

McCarthy

Posted: 18 Feb 2002 9:37AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 25 Oct 2012 1:27PM GMT
Surnames: McCarthy
I'm looking for information on the family of Owen MCCARTHY b. 1820 in Enniskeane, Co. Cork. married Catherine ?

Re: McCarthy

David McCarthy (View posts)
Posted: 17 Jul 2002 10:24PM GMT
I am also researching a number of Owen McCarthy's from Cork, but mainly from around Millstreet.

Of major interest is Owen born ca. 1800 married Bridget ca 1820

Also Owen born ca1756 married Honora Dehahy ca 1775.

Can you help

Re: McCarthy

Barbara (View posts)
Posted: 18 Jul 2002 7:23AM GMT
Hi David,
I wish I could help but I can't see a connection at this time. You've probably checked them out but I did see some Owen McCarthy's from Millstreet on Ancestry's world Tree. Also On some of the Cork websites I've noticed McCarthy's from that area.
Hope you find your McCarthy's!
Barbara
Posted: 15 Apr 2008 2:34PM GMT
Hi, I am very interested in your Owen McCarthy born 1756. My gggrandfather was Denis McCarthy born in Ireland around 1775, married Johanna Dillon and came to Canada in 1825. I have been unable to find any record of his family as some gaps occurred in records around my search time. Of interest is I have been told that the first son was named after the father's father and my Denis named his first son Owen born around 1808. Have you run across these names. Thanks. Maureen
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.