Search for content in message boards

Hopewell Cemetery, Warren township, Clinton Co., IN

Hopewell Cemetery, Warren township, Clinton Co., IN

Posted: 28 Apr 2003 11:40PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Beeby, Burns, Anderson
We are searching for the gravesites of David Beeby and his wife, Elizabeth Burns. Elizabeth remarried after David's death to Joseph T. Anderson. It has been claimed that they are buried in the Hopewell Cemetery, Warren township, Clinton Co., IN. Does anyone have information on this cemetery? Directions to the cemetery would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Hopewell Cemetery, Warren township, Clinton Co., IN

Posted: 4 May 2003 1:46AM GMT
Edited: 9 Oct 2006 10:55PM GMT
Hopewell Cemetery is on 500 North about about 2 miles west of State Road 29. There is a Hopewell Church along with the cemetery.
If you are coming from Indianapolis, take 421 North, it changes to St Rd 29 after State Road 28 West. 500 North is the 2nd road north of Michigantown.

The Frankfort library has cemetery inscriptions for all cemeteries in Clinton Co, IN.
I hope this helps you.
Robin S. (Huffer) D'Agostino
my current e-mail address is sissusue@yahoo.com

Re: Hopewell Cemetery, Warren township, Clinton Co., IN

Posted: 9 Jul 2010 8:53PM GMT
I just visited Hopewell Cemetery last week on a trip to Indiana. It is a well maintained cemetery associated with the Hopewell United Methodist Church. You can see the cemetery on Google maps and do a virtual tour down state road 500 if you have the right Flash Player.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.