Search for content in message boards

CROOKS,LAROUX ,PROCELL,Y'BARBO.MORA,EQUIS,CARO

CROOKS,LAROUX ,PROCELL,Y'BARBO.MORA,EQUIS,CARO

Walter Crooks (View posts)
Posted: 20 Mar 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query

I am looking for family from sabine parish.ine parish.

Re: CROOKS,LAROUX ,PROCELL,Y'BARBO.MORA,EQUIS,CARO

Posted: 2 Apr 1998 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 27 Jan 2004 4:28AM GMT

Maybe something of interest to you:
I have a copy of a marriage certificate for Salina Procella and Ceasar Bison dated June 1, 1882 from Sabine Parish. One of the witnesses is Jose Procella, the other Julian Ybarbo.

Later on, Ceasar married Maria Ybarbo ( April 9, 1896) also in Sabine Parish. The witnesses are signed in their handwriting (all others are not) as Frank Ebarbo and Jacob Ebarbo.

Hope this is somewhat helpful!!

Seeking Family History

Posted: 23 May 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 29 Jun 2002 2:58AM GMT
Surnames: Procell
I am seeking any information on the family history of the Procell Family - Louisiana.

W:-)W!!! I would like a copy! Please!!

Millie Ebarb Bumgarner/Ggranddaughter of Julian Y'Barbo (View posts)
Posted: 27 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Y'Barbo
I am putting my family roots and vintage photos on a cd together with developing a book on my family line.I would love to add this to my collection. Surnames include: Y'Barbo,Sepulvado,Gagne,Procell,Laroux...
Thanks again,
Millie

Re: seeking family history

Posted: 28 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 24 Feb 2006 4:35AM GMT
Surnames: Rodrigues, Gaston, Carro
Several of the Procell's are buried in St. Ann's Cemetery in what was known as Spanish Lake near Robeline, LA. The information on that cemetery is on the Natchitoches Parish site. It is listed under cemeteries but right now is listed as Spanish Lake Cemetery with St. Ann as the alternate name. I did find out this month when I made a trip to the cemetery that they now have a sign up as St. Ann Cemetery. Some of the names at the cemetery are listed as Procella. There may also be some in Sabine Parish Cemeteries but I have not checked the cemeteries for that name.

Hope this helps.

Elaine Barber
Posted: 28 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Rodrigues, Gaston, Carro
I would be interested in the name Caro you mention. My greatgrandmother was Priscilla Carro (the name on her tombstone says Percella). She married Rosell N. Rodrigues. They were married in 1869.

Thanks

Elaine Barber
Posted: 29 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Rodrigues, Gaston, Caro, Nash
Hi Bill,

There are not any by the name of Nash. The only possibility would be that if they married into one of the families buried there.

Have you checked out the alphabetical list here in Sabine?

I planned on sending you a message sometime this week as I have a couple of questions about the Nash group. Hopefully will get it off in the next day or two. Will explain then why I haven't done much lately.

Regards,

Elaine

Nash line

Bill Nash (View posts)
Posted: 29 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: NASH
Elaine, Are there any of our Nash line there? Bill

Nash family in VA

Carolyn (View posts)
Posted: 14 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Nash
I have some information on Beverly Nash from Nelson County, VA. But I would appreciate any other information, such as his father. Thanks

Re: Nash Line

Myrtle Williams (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jan 2002 3:46AM GMT
Surnames: Perkins, Calhoun,Nash, Hagen
I am looking for some information on the Nash family for Vernon Parrish. My ggrandmother was O'tava Nash who married William Calhoun. Please email me at joe4mert@aol.com
Thanks Myrtle
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.