Search for content in message boards

PAGE,GILTON,EVANS

PAGE,GILTON,EVANS

Posted: 16 Aug 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 26 Jul 2001 1:42AM GMT
I am looking for some info for a Miss Page that was married to a John William Gilton, They are the parents of Mary Etta (Mollie)Gilton. She was married to Samuel Floyd Evans that I am told that he is buried in Scurry Kaufman Co.Tx. Her sister was Dora Evans Edwards married to John Oden Edwards. Mollie was born around 1862. Her husband's father was John Evans.I think that they were in Henderson co before Kaufman was split off from Henderson Co.
Posted: 27 Sep 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 21 Jan 2002 9:47AM GMT
Surnames: Evans
I have a Sam Evans of Henderson County who was the son of John Larkin Evans.

Re: PAGE,GILTON,EVANS

Posted: 28 Apr 2010 10:28PM GMT
Hello,
My name is Jeffie Lou Williamson Sp1 Dennis Lee (Dobie)
Evans son of William Monroe &Rubie Lee Simms. Bill was the son of John Riley Evans Mc Nairy,TN and Serena "Kate" Milton
wich she divorced 1909 in Hopkins,TX. H e then married Mary Etta"Mollie" Busbee (I have Howell,Lane,Hill) 3rd Mary Lizzie Todd. He is burried at Brookside Memorial Park Northside if Houston,Harris,TX on Hwy 59 N. John R's parents Samuel Floyd ?Evans 1857 McNairy,TN Sp1 Mary J.E.
Riley they had 3 children ? Lillie Bell m;Albert LElic Carter sp2 Elmore Pattersonandv Dora Evans Edwards.I have 5 Evans kids w/ Dobie.
Would love to talk to allthe kin,
Jeffie Lou Butler jeffie2townley@yahoo.com

Re: PAGE,GILTON,EVANS

Posted: 29 Apr 2010 2:31AM GMT
Hi Jeffie

Good to meet you and knew my great grand mother had a brother name John Riley. I will send an email to you so we can talk as I have done a lot of research on this family. My mom has been in the hospital and I am behind on my correspondance. I will try to get it to you tomorrow.

Shirley at Richcourt@aol.com

Re: Sam Evans

Posted: 29 Apr 2010 2:39AM GMT
Hi John

I hope you are still working on this as I missed the post back when you posted Would love to talk with you about the Evans line. My email is Richcourt@ aol.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.