Search for content in message boards

All HOLTON'S

All HOLTON'S

Robert Griggs (Holton) (View posts)
Posted: 11 Nov 2000 10:11AM GMT
Hello I am a PI. I was born Robert Joesph Holton.. well I lost touch with my real dad Mel Holton (Appleton,WI) at the age of 6. It took me 21 years to get the guts and the know how to find him, but I did. I would love to help you ALL out if you wish. I already have alot of info on Holton's so please feel free to drop me a line anytime.
Robert
OWNER PI PLUS
piplus1@aol.com

Holton's

Kaye Holton Bodie (View posts)
Posted: 11 Nov 2000 10:26AM GMT
I was a Holton before my marriage. I would be interested in whatever information that you have. Thanks. Kaye

NOT PUBLIC INFO

Rob (View posts)
Posted: 11 Nov 2000 10:43AM GMT
I do not just give out all the info I have. If you are looking for certian people or info such as locations then I help out.. the info I get has peoples SSN's and phone numbers private type stuff not just for public eyes...

Holton

Saundra Germain McCulloch (View posts)
Posted: 16 Jan 2001 4:08PM GMT
Do you have a Samuel James Holton in your line?
Wife: Alice S.Wright Holton
Children:
Alvin Henry Holton
Walter Le Roy Holton
Floy Edith Holton (my grandmother)

looking for other holtons

Cheryl Holton (View posts)
Posted: 10 Apr 2001 7:03PM GMT
my father is Allen Edgar Holton(born in Louise Mississippi and raised in Hollandale, Mississippi, brother Ned Milby and sister RubyLee), married to Letha Mae Ballinger Holton(Canton Ohio, his parents were Lucinda Milby and James Holton. would like to hear from others who may be a part of this connection.

Re: All HOLTON'S

Posted: 8 Jul 2005 3:40AM GMT
Classification: Query
HI ROBERT,
I AM JUST SEEING IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT A
MARVIN LYNNWOOD HOLTON?
AND IF YOU DO CAN YOU PLEASE E-MAIL ME BACK.

Posted: 20 Sep 2007 8:52PM GMT
Hello my name is Demetria Sutton I'm the daughter of Tina Marie Ringwleski who was adopted in 1957 in California, records show that her mothers maiden last name is Holton and fathers last name is Bazan. Her grandfather from her mothers side was also in the armed forces. So far this is all we have other than batizmal records. We are trying now to get recoords unsealed as it was a closed adoption. If you can be of any help please let me know, Thanks
n6yn6y@yahoo.com

Posted: 7 Jul 2008 1:45PM GMT
Surnames: Holton
hi my name is tina (hoton) johnson and i am researching my holton line and i am a little stuck and hopefully you will have the missing link. i am related to alexander holton who married clarissa denham. i am trying to find out who his father is. he was born September 17, 1824 ky and died November 12, 1888 in ohio. i know he is burried at greenlawn cemetery and i have been there. now there is an alexander holton born 1776 in va. died April 28, 1806 in mason co ky. and he married sarah hieatt born 1777 and died 1871. now here comes the hard part. in almost everything i come across it state that alexander and sarah had only 3 children, sarah, mary, and lewis. now on her will she states that she had the following children sarah, mary, lewis and alexander. i show an alexander who went to ohio in 1812 and lived in tate township on the boyd (used to be the blair) family farm where the old orchid was. okay now could the alexander son of alexander and sarah be the father of alexander and clarissa? i can not find how to tie these two families together. oh please if you have any info on these families could you please contact me back. i have been working so hard to solve this mystery. oh i just found that a sara hieatt married a john whipps 23 sept 1807. now whatr if she did remarry and john and her son alexander did not get along that would be cause for him to move to ohio right? well i am babbling so sorry i get so wrapped up in this and cant quit. well please if you have any info i would greatly appreciate it.

thanks so much
tina

Posted: 24 Aug 2009 3:42AM GMT
Do you have any information about Holtons in Canada? I am the granddaughter of Bernard Holton (1924-2008) OF Winnipeg, Mantioba. He is the son of Patrick Holton and Rosalie Rast. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Posted: 21 Nov 2009 11:31PM GMT
Surnames: Holton
Hi my name is Lisa Holton and I am trying to locate and get to know some of whom maybe part of my family. I was born in Mississippi to Elease (Brown)Holton on August 25, 1970. Any information that you have will be a help.
Thanks!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.