Search for content in message boards

Kitchens Family

Kitchens Family

Shelli Kitchens (View posts)
Posted: 14 Oct 2000 1:41PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 14 Aug 2001 6:47PM GMT
Surnames: Kitchens, Kitchner
Anyone recognize these names? Hendrix and Vera Mae Kitchens (children) Lee, Dusty, Bill, Buster, Faye.
I am the Grandaughter of Hendrix and Vera. From what my Aunt Faye had told me, our family originally came here from England and our name was originally Kitchner. I would greatly appreciate any correspondence.
Thank you...
Shelli Kitchens

Kitchens Family Names

Dale A. Niles (View posts)
Posted: 21 Oct 2000 3:11PM GMT
Edited: 14 Aug 2001 6:47PM GMT
Surnames: Kitchens
Hi, again. Just didn't know if I mentioned this or not but I do recognize some of the names that you mentioned.There is a Faye in this particular family and also a Billy Kitchens, that I am aware of. Not real sure if these are the same ones but it would be interesting to find out. However, in order for me to find out more info on these people, I would have to contact my mother, that lives in Hot Springs, Arkansas.

Re: Kitchens Family

Posted: 7 Oct 2011 8:29PM GMT
Edited: 7 Oct 2011 8:32PM GMT
I am Linda Kitchens daughter of Galen Edward "Dusty" Kitchens b.Nov 12, 1926 DeQueen, Ar - d. Aug 25, 1980 Rio Linda California in car wreck. He is son of Taft Hendrix Kitchens and Vera Mae Smith. He was married to Una Faye Frair Oct 15, 1947 and then to Vera Mae Cronister Odersom in 1951. Other children born to Dusty that we found out about in 1980 are - Raymond - Edward "Speedy" - Randy - Annie - Rusty and Dusty. Galen "Dusty" is buried at Fort Gibson National Cemetery - Muskogee County, Oklahoma Plot 12-0-500. I was told by Aunt Faye(Dusty's sister) his name was Gailen Jesse Dewey "Dusty" Kitchens but found his birth certificate 2010 and it is Galen Edward Kitchens. I only met him once when I was 13 so I don't know much about him but I have the family line it is as follows: Taft is son of Zephaniah Franklin "Frank" Kitchens and Anna Cora "Annie" Boyd. Frank is son of Zephaniah Butler Kitchens and Sarah T. Mitchell (dau of Jasper T. Mitchell and Nancy Ann ?) -Zeph is the son of Rev. William James "Billy" Kitchens and Nicey Elizabeth Ryals (Dau of Charles Ryals and Elizabeth) Billy is the son of Benjamin Zephaniah Kitchens and Miss Kelly. Vera Mae (Smith) Kitchens is the dau of William Fletcher Smith and Ida Belle Cotnam/Cotman. Ida Belle is the dau of George Washington Cotnam and Sarah Elizabeth Shipman (-2nd husband Thomas Newton "Newt" White) Sarah Elizabeth is the dau of Edward Shipman and Elizabeth Campbell (dau of Ephriam Campbell and Nancy Naomi Butler) Elizabeth Campbell Shipman also married John Ragsdale and then Matthew Harbin. I have many lines and more info to share I have been researching for many years I have cemetery info also. I have many pictures of grands and great and more greats. Please e-mail tralyn@windstream.net or yomo52@yahoo.com Linda

Re: Kitchens Family

Posted: 21 Aug 2013 2:21AM GMT
I am the granddaughter of Charlie and Rosie Kitchens.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.