Information on Emery Hyland

Posted: 25 Apr 2001 7:55AM GMT
Edited: 8 Feb 2002 9:13PM GMT
WE are trying to find information on the Hyland's from Cornell Wi. area

Re: Information on Emery Hyland

Posted: 15 Jul 2001 6:22PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hyland
I have been in correspondence with 2 Hyland cousins that have Emery William Hyland in the family tree. Also an Emery Duane Hyland, son of Emery William.

Emery William Hyland, son of William Russell Hyland (1880 to 1928) and Julia Melissa Tallman. William Russell Hyland, son of Daniel Myron Hyland (1844-1927) and Harriet N. Thompson. Daniel Myron Hyland, son of William Hyland (11 Mar 1795 Greene, Maine - 5 Jul 1855 Beaver Dam Wisconsin) and Sally Rogers. William Hyland, son of Abner Hyland and Relief Crocker.

I do not have all the details, but can put you in correspondence with those who probably do.

Posted: 7 Feb 2002 9:22PM GMT
Edited: 2 Apr 2002 7:12PM GMT
Hi,
I believe I am related to the Hylands in Cornell, WI. My grandmother's maiden name was lillie Hyland. She married Charles Knez and lived in Cornell for many years. I am the daughter of her first born, Charles Knez. I'm looking for any information I acan find on either side of my family.
Thank you,
Heather

Kimberly Hyland (View posts)
Posted: 8 Feb 2002 3:57AM GMT
Yes Heather I found your Grandmother's name on our family tree she is my husband's Anut Her brother's name is Emery Hyland We have information up to your great grandparent's if you would like to connect us at Hyland695@hotmail.com

Posted: 8 Feb 2002 5:23PM GMT
Hi Kimberly,
I believe that would make us seond cousins. May I ask what your husband's name is? My father may remember some of our other family members and I can post more of what I find. Also, I've been seeing a lot of people posting messages about Hylands in Canada. I do believe I have heard my grandmother talk about her family or part of her family coming down from Canada. I'm not sure where they fit in but if you know anything I'd like to hear back from you.
Thank you,
Heather

Posted: 8 Feb 2002 5:29PM GMT
Hi,
I am very interested in anything you can tell me about Emery Hyland. Especially if he had a daughter named Lillie Mae who was my grandmother. He may have had another daughter named Violet.
Thank you,
Heather

Posted: 8 Feb 2002 7:44PM GMT
Edited: 8 Feb 2002 9:13PM GMT
Yes this is information on our family tree. I also would be happy to correspondence with the family on any information they have. Thank you Very much

Kimberly (View posts)
Posted: 9 Feb 2002 1:22AM GMT
Dear Heather,
This Kimberly My Husband's Name is Dale A Hyland, His Father is Emery ( he is your Grandmother's Brother ) Your Great-grandfather is also Emery. This is the List I have for the family Emery William and Hulda had Violet,William,Margaret,Lillie,Helen,Ilabel,Ruby,Yvonne,EmeryD,Robert, Wayne,Maynard.Then for Emery W. His Parent's were William and Julia. They children were Emery W, Ira,Orin,Odin,Dora,Lorraine.Russell. I am hoping this will help you on the Hyland side. I spoke to Dale's Dad after I read your message and he say's he doesn't think there is any relatives who come from Canada. So far we have found information that the Hyland's were located in Massachutetts but we are still looking Talk to you later

shari degan (View posts)
Posted: 9 Feb 2002 2:58AM GMT
I am currently researching the Hyland surname in Ireland > Massachusetts. I have an Elizabeth Hyland that married Martin Degan in 1861 in South Boston. Elizabeth had a brother named Thomas and her parents were John Hyland and Julia. If your Hylands are from Massachusetts, I have information regarding the Hylands in Massachusetts

Kimberly (View posts)
Posted: 9 Feb 2002 3:52AM GMT
Yes the information you have would be of help to us We are so far in Massaschutte's but we know they come from Ireland and we are trying to get over there Thank You from the family of Emery William Hyland
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.