Search for content in message boards

W.D. Brown Hopkins Co. Texas

W.D. Brown Hopkins Co. Texas

Posted: 7 Mar 2000 11:54PM GMT
Edited: 7 Jul 2001 9:01PM GMT
Searching for information on W.D.Brown.Born in Texas about 1880.In 1910 census Hopkins Co.he was living with wife,Martha Emma (Stokes)Brown.Sons, Jessie James,Richard,daughters, Rfu Mae, and Ruthe Fay.Martha Emma (Stokes) Brown was born in Murfreesboro Arkansas. Thankyou.. Ginger

Browns in Hopkins, TX

Posted: 8 Mar 2000 5:51PM GMT
Edited: 4 Aug 2003 4:28PM GMT
Hi Ginger, i am not sure if this will help you or me?? I have a Lewis Joseph Brown who married a Milia Angeline Rushing on August 21, 1890 in Lamar county, Tx and I am pretty sure they lived in hopkins County. Could this Brown be relatives of yours?? e-mail me at mrmjm@stargate.net thanks Diana.

Brown's Hopkins Tx

Posted: 8 Mar 2000 9:52PM GMT
Edited: 7 Jul 2001 9:01PM GMT
Hi Diana,
Sorry,I do not know of a Milia Angeline Rushing being connected to my Brown's.I am new at searching.Trying to find info on W.D.Brown and his wife Martha Emma(Stokes)Brown.Goodluck with your search,
Ginger Brown

Browns

Sherry Myrick (View posts)
Posted: 14 Mar 2000 6:56AM GMT
Ginger, I also am searching for Brown family
My Grandmother was born in Hopkins Co Texas
1900. But She married a Brown. I know they were from Smith Co. I'm looking for Tom Brown
He married a cynthia malone. Had George Thomas Brown. It seems they did not move much. Only before his death did they plan to move to Vernon Tx. But this was haulted He was killed by a train on his way with his
family. They returned to Tyler. I don't have much..I'll look for the children's names maybe thia will help.

Re: Brown's Hopkins Tx

Posted: 7 Jul 2001 3:10AM GMT
Edited: 15 Jul 2001 9:23PM GMT
Hi,
Do you know if W.D. had any brothers? I have a John Brown and Thomas Brown who were born in Hopkins county Texas.Their parents were John Brown and Sallie Gant Brown. They are buried in the east shirley cemetary in hopkins county texas.
Thankyou for your time.
Sincerely,
Nickie

Re: Browns in Hopkins, TX

Posted: 7 Jul 2001 3:13AM GMT
Edited: 15 Jul 2001 9:23PM GMT
Hi,
I was wondering if in your browns you had a John Brown who married a Sallie Gant and their children were John Robert Brown and Thomas Audie Brown. Both boys were born in Hopkins county texas around 1880.
Thankyou for your time.
Sincerely,
Nickie

Re: Brown's Hopkins Tx

Posted: 7 Jul 2001 9:46PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Brown
Sorry,
I know very little about W.D.Brown. I have found that his full name is WILL DREW Brown. I do know who his parents,brother's or sister's were. Nor where he is buried.
So the search go's on.
Sincerely,
Ginger B.

Re: Browns of Smith Co., TX

Posted: 13 Dec 2003 8:09PM GMT
Surnames: Browns of Smith Co., TX
I don't know if this will help but I just received it on one of my Browns and I am just starting to search Smith Co. TX.
William J. Brown, b. 1844, Dale Co., AL, married Chasity Powers, b. 1854, Barbour Co., AL. moved to Smith Co., TX date ? and Chasity died 1889.
Children were Peter Dozier, Luxoria, M.S., & L.L.
I have information on this Brown tree of Williams Father,etc.
Let me know if our information is a match or not?
Thanks
Norm Brown

Re: Browns in Hopkins, TX

Posted: 21 Apr 2010 6:12PM GMT
Surnames: Brown-Rushing
These are ny great grandparents. Can you go any farther back than Fieldon Brown, Louis' father?
Cathy Connelly

Re: W.D. Brown Hopkins Co. Texas

Posted: 28 Jun 2011 5:58PM GMT
the browns i came from was out of texas, david earnest D.O.B Feb 8,1886 married to maggie elizabeth ware, jan.24,1907. they had 5 children, amon,virgie,viola,david wasson,bille oran brown, billie was my father. i can't find anything before my grandfather. could there be a connection
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.