Search for content in message boards

Kennedy-Paisley, Scotland-Ohio

Kennedy-Paisley, Scotland-Ohio

Posted: 27 Feb 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 27 Jul 2002 4:33AM GMT
Surnames: Kennedy, Lindsay, Johnson, Gram
William Kennedy b.abt. 1729 in Paisley, Renfrew County, Scotland m. Grizzel Lindsay. Their children:James, William, James, David, Matthew (my line), Mary, John, Anne, Joseph, Grizzel, and Thomas. Have family history by Linda Kennedy a cousin and would be glad to share. Several family researches have been working years. Sharon

Grizzel Kennedy

Posted: 6 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 30 Dec 2001 12:48PM GMT

Matthew Kennedy

Posted: 14 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 14 Feb 2003 5:16PM GMT

Grizella/Grizzel Lindsay Kennedy

F. Luella Drevecky (View posts)
Posted: 6 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Lindsay, Kennedy
I, too, have researched this family and have the name spelled as: Grizella. The microfishe at the archives in Paisley, have the mother of the child, Mathew Kennedy, listed as Grizella Lindsay. He was christened in 1750, at the parish church in Paisley---this is Paisley Abbey used at that time as a parish church (Church of Scotland). The microfishe is of the records of the parish which were kept at that time.

Kennedy of Scotland

Posted: 3 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 24 Aug 2001 11:48PM GMT
Surnames: Kennedy
I am looking for information about parents, siblings and other relatives of William Kennedy born approx. 1794 and a David Kennedy born approx. 1796. Both were supposedly born in Glasgow area. Possible parents were Robert & Mary (but this is not definite.
Would appreciate any information on possible connection.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.