Search for content in message boards

Celia A. Wagner, b.Mar 1871, dau of Peter/Catherine, lived Will Co., IL

Celia A. Wagner, b.Mar 1871, dau of Peter/Catherine, lived Will Co., IL

Posted: 18 Oct 2006 5:43AM GMT
Classification: Query
I have an original Cabinet Card photograph of “Miss Celia Wagner, taken on 18th birthday, March 13th”, which I’d like to get back to descendants or family members. Photo was taken in 1889, in Lemont (Cook Co.) IL, and she indeed appears to be 18 in the photo. Lemont is just inside the Cook Co. border, from Will Co.

I found Celia A. Wagner in the 1900 census for Joliet (Will Co.), with DOB March 1871. Daughter of Catherine, a widow. In 1880 census for Will Co., Peter Wagner (age 53) and Catherine (44) were parents of Celia, age 9 (born in 1871).

Get back to me at margerice@prodigy.net if you are related to Celia A. Wagner.

Re: Celia A. Wagner, b.Mar 1871, dau of Peter/Catherine, lived Will Co., IL

Posted: 4 Feb 2008 3:31AM GMT
I've just come across your message board re Celia A. Wagner. Cecilia Wagner was born 13 March 1871 in Goodings Grove area, a farming community just south of Lemont. She was the daughter of Peter Wagner and Katherine Fisch Wagner. Peter Wagner was a brother of my great-great grandmother, Anna Maria Wagner. I would LOVE to have this picture, will gladly pay for it. Please contact me via email at ezab169@sbcglobal.net. I live very close to Lemont if you are in this area.

Posted: 14 Mar 2013 4:57PM GMT
My great grandfather, James Alexander Wagner born 8/12/1872, was the brother of Celia and son of Peter and Catherine Wagner. Is it possible to get a copy of this picture at this time (just came across this message). I have a picture that I have been told is of Catherine

Posted: 22 Mar 2013 8:50PM GMT
I was the original poster about the photo of Celia Wagner, and am sorry to tell you, brannan5, that the photo was reunited with a lady in northern Illinois a few years ago, and I no longer have the image on my computer. The lady to whom the photo was sent is the great great granddaughter of Peter Wagner's sister and possibly will see your message and be in contact with you. All best wishes.
- Marge Rice
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.