Search for content in message boards

McGaha Magaha McGahey of Loudoun Co, Va and beyond

McGaha Magaha McGahey of Loudoun Co, Va and beyond

Posted: 30 Apr 2012 4:53AM GMT
Classification: Query
I am placed a family tree for those McGaha's who are descended from the Loudoun County folks. It can be found at WorldConnect: http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/
Type in Jeremiah McGahey to get into the right database (2paschkep).

Also, I am hoping that some male descendants of this line will chose to participate in the DNA study underway at FamilyTreeDNA on the McGaughy and McGaha surnames. Any takers??

Re: McGaha Magaha McGahey of Loudoun Co, Va and beyond

Posted: 31 Jan 2013 3:52AM GMT
Surnames: McGAUGHEY
My father Jeremiah J. McGaughey b. 1937 (surname always pronounced Mac-Gay-hee)took the DNA test in Dec.,2012. Said he was an exact match for Massnaseh McGaha, 1790 of Loudon Co., Va. My Dad's father was Robert1902-1963, whose father was Lawrence 1875-1943; his father was Jeremiah 1845-1908, whose father wass John 1821-1874, whose father is unknown but thought to be James although it was possibly Daniel, who camne to Indiana from Selby Co., Ky.
PLEASE REPLY-lAWRENCE SCOTT McGAUGHEY.1/25/13.

Posted: 31 Jan 2013 3:52AM GMT
Edited: 31 Jan 2013 4:04AM GMT
Surnames: McGAUGHEY
My father, Jeremiah J. McGaughey, b. 1937 (surname always pronounced Mac-Gay-hee)took the DNA test in Dec.,2012. Said he was an exact match for Massnaseh McGaha, 1790 of Loudon Co., Va. My Dad's father was Robert 1902-1963, whose father was Lawrence 1875-1943; his father was Jeremiah 1845-1908, whose father wass John 1821-1874, whose father is unknown but thought to be James, although it was possibly Daniel, who camne to Indiana from Selby Co., Ky. Family tradition has been that they started out in Virgina.
PLEASE REPLY-lAWRENCE SCOTT McGAUGHEY.1/25/13.

Posted: 6 Mar 2013 10:16PM GMT
Hi Scott
I am a direct decendant of Mannassy Mcgaha/Magaha. We need to talk. My number is 215-370-9943, Don't try to contact me through this Ancestry location. It's managed by MARYP and The Millbrook Historic Society of Hatboro, Pa. which I am the President. Mary would certainly forward your response but it's better to contact me direct. My email address is linsr@magaha.net.
Look forward to our conversation.
Lin Magaha

Posted: 2 Jul 2013 11:42PM GMT
I just now discovered your webpage. Thank you so very much for putting us together! I am descended from Manasseh's son Patrick who is father of Isaac, born in Loudoun 1813--moved to FL, married part Indian Malissa Clark and had child, William who married Georgeann Thompson and had child Malissa who md. King David Nowling and had son Arlie Nowling who md Loma Lee Burgess and had me: Gaylier Nowling (Miller)
I have been hunting connections for many years! Thanks!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.