Search for content in message boards

GEORGE ACKERMAN

GEORGE ACKERMAN

JOYCE (View posts)
Posted: 21 Jul 2000 2:18PM GMT
I HAVE INFORMATION ON GEORGE ACKERMAN, FROM PENNSYLVANIA, HIS PARENTS, JOHN ACKERMAN AND HELEN STERLING, HER BIRTHPLACE NEW YORK, AND WAS PENNSYLANIA, GEORGE WAS BORN OCT 11,1871, THIS WAS ON HIS MARRIAGE PAPERS,

George Ackerman

Posted: 29 Jul 2000 5:25PM GMT
Edited: 9 Sep 2001 6:19PM GMT
I have a George born in 1818, but he had a son, George. Not sure when he was born. This was in Somerset County, Stoystown and Lancaster. Does this match yours?

George Ackerman

Posted: 17 Aug 2000 4:10AM GMT
Edited: 11 Jul 2001 11:51PM GMT
My ggrandfather was born May20,1858 lived in Northampton township but his father was Henry they had seven children lived mostly in Somerset,Pa

ACKERMAN FAMILIES

fredia (View posts)
Posted: 17 Aug 2000 5:48PM GMT
THIS IS WHAT I HAVE ON GEORGE ACKERMAN,AND HIS PARENTS, I HOPE THIS HELP,WHOMEVER IS WORKING ON THIS FAMILY,PARENTS: JOHN ACKERMAN BORN PENN. AND MOTHER HELEN STERLING BORN IN NEW YORK. IT WAS A MARRIAGE RECORD, WHEN HE MARRIED A MABEL PRICE.

George/William Trent Ackerman

Posted: 18 Aug 2000 2:57PM GMT
Edited: 9 Sep 2001 6:19PM GMT
Fredia: What dates do you have for your George and John? My George was married to Mary Jane Ferguson (Parents William Rebecca Ferguson). William Mary Jane were married June 2, 1853 in Stonycreek Twp. (PA)
John Ackerman came from Lancaster to Stoystown about 1830-blacksmith. Does this match yours?

Re: George/William Trent Ackerman

Posted: 5 Mar 2002 10:56PM GMT
Classification: Query
ALL I KNOW ABOUT GEORGE ACKERMAN,HE WAS BORN IN PENN.,OCT 11,1871,HIS OCCUPATION WAS A
FIREMAN.
HIS FATHER WAS JOHN ACKERMAN,OF PENN. A FARMER,AND HIS MOTHER WAS HELEN STERLING,SHE WAS A HOUSEWIFE,SHE WAS FROM NEW YORK.
BOTH HAD PASS AWAY,WHEN GEORGE GOT MARRIED
TO MABLE( PRICE) BURWELL, 1918.
TRYING TO MABLE,OF HER WHEREABOUT'S.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.