Search for content in message boards

Alfred Blankenship Family

Alfred Blankenship Family

Ron Omer (View posts)
Posted: 17 Apr 2000 6:28PM GMT
Alfred Blankenship married Catherine Huntsman
in Allen Co. Ky. Moved to Webster Co. Ky.
with his children after the death or separation of his wife. Looking for info on
Children Martha(Wilson), Thomas P., Ellen,
John W., Wm. S., Sarah E, and James W.
Alfred my ggGrandfather. Where did he die and
where buried? also same for Catherine? Like
to contact descendants. Email kcvlron@apex.net

Re: Alfred Blankenship Family

Posted: 19 May 2010 6:04PM GMT
Classification: Query
Catherine Elizabeth Huntsman was born Abt. 1827 at Scottsville, Allen Co., Kentucky and is buried at Old Tirzah Prim Baptist Cem., Webster Co., KY. She married "BILLIE" Alfred Blankenship born 1827 at Allen Co., Kentucky, buried at Allen Co., Kentucky. The only children that I have in my records are 1)Mary Martha Jeanette Blankenship b. 14 Jan 1891 and married William Wilson. 2) Cordelia Wilson who died at approximate age of 20 years old.

Catherine Huntsman was the daughter of Peter Huntsman and Elizabeth Mitchell.

Re: Alfred Blankenship Family

Posted: 3 Oct 2010 8:40PM GMT
Classification: Query
My great grandmother is a daughter of Alfred and Catherine.
Sarah Elizabeth Blankenship b.1860 d.1912--Married Buckner P'oole(Pettypoole)Jr.
I have heard that Catherine is the child of Henry Huntsman and Nancy Mitchell. On rootsweb I see they had a Catherine that married her cousin. I also see a Catherine born to Peter Huntsman and Elizabeth Mitchell, that this is my Catherine. Henry and Nancy is the parents of Peter? Are the Mitchell girls(Elizabeth & Nancy)related? I have also heard that thru the Mitchell line there is Indian ancestory. My grandmother always said this and she had high cheekbones, dark complection and long black hair. Any info would be much appreciated.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.