Search for content in message boards

James Goldman Hall

James Goldman Hall

Posted: 25 Jun 2000 4:30PM GMT
Edited: 30 Jul 2001 12:24PM GMT
Need to find out who James Goldman Hall's parents were.He was born in Scott county Va.
Thank you.

james hall

annmarie (View posts)
Posted: 8 Jul 2000 8:21AM GMT
Hello. I recently returned from Roanoke, Va and found the following information on my family in soundex at the Virginia Room in the library.My great grandfather was Sparrel Tazewell Hall and he married Catherine Greer on Sept, 5, 1876 and his parents were James S. Hall and Miriam Pugh and they marrried in Franklin County on Feb. 26, 1822. I do not know if it is the same information you are seeking or not. Good Luck on your search. amj

James Hall

Tammy S. Blankenship (View posts)
Posted: 29 Nov 2000 6:25PM GMT
Hi, I am Sparrel Kitty's ggranddaughter. My ggrandma was Malissa Hall b: 1876. Thanks for these details, I need to get to Rocky Mount too! Posting a leaf for them on the 'Tree" at the Library! Tammy...copperheadroad@dellnet.com
Keep in touch, I have another cousin for you.

Re: James Hall

Posted: 8 Mar 2009 11:05PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi, Tammy its annamarie saying hello to you, I just recalled these messages. Do you have James hall's parents name. Hope to see you at the reunion in 09
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.