Search for content in message boards

August Vogt

August Vogt

Posted: 24 Apr 2001 4:51PM GMT
Edited: 30 Jul 2001 10:13PM GMT
Researching g.g. grandfather August Vogt. Born in Foulda, Germany (Prussia) 8/13/1837. Descendents located in Belmont, County Ohio. Son's name was John A. Vogt, b. 4/18/1864, d. 6/14/1946 in Belmont county. John married Margaret Butler. Any information about these Vogt's?

Re: August Vogt

Posted: 25 Nov 2001 1:27PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 21 May 2002 1:12PM GMT
This is my mother-in-law's grandfather. Her father was the son of August Vogt and his second wife Margaret Weisend Blatter. I have a little info if you need it.

Posted: 6 Jun 2002 2:19AM GMT
i have a augusta vogt dont know too much about him but i found one son named frank a vogt he had five kids one was my grandfather clarence vogt

Posted: 21 Jul 2005 2:58AM GMT
Surnames: VOGT
AUGUST WAS MY GREAT-GREAT GRANDFATHER. HE AND HIS FIRST WIFE MARY MAGDALENE KOCH WAS THE PARENTS OF MY GREAT GRANDMOTHER ALSO NAMED MARY MAGDALENE VOGT BUT CALLED LENA.
JOHN WAS HER OLDER BROTHER,I WOULD APPPRECIATE ANY INFORMATION YOU MAY HAVE.
LENA'S DAUGHTER IS MY GRANDMOTHER BERNADINE AGUSTA WHO IS 89 AND STILL GOING STRONG.
SINCERELY YOUR LONG LOST RELATIVE TAMMY.

Posted: 14 Jul 2006 6:09PM GMT
Surnames: Snider, Schneider , Snyder, Nau,Blake, Weisend
We have a John Vogt buried in our cemetery. He comes into the Schneider family somewhere. Do you know of any Schneider's lineage?

Posted: 12 Dec 2006 9:53PM GMT
Surnames: schneider, weisend, nau, blake,
new e-mail www.jobobvillapeoplepc.com . Tell me what info you have , we have a walter blatter in our family, also a picture. I need all info on schneider, nau, weisend and blake. thanks, joann
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.