Search for content in message boards

ABBEY'S

ABBEY'S

Michelle Abbey-Rynott (View posts)
Posted: 12 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: ABBEY
I am an ABBEY,I have lots of info on the entire line to include 15 generations,if you are interseted please email me and I would be happy to email them to you.

Surname - Abbey

Alison Abbey (View posts)
Posted: 29 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Abbey
Hi I'm just doing research for my father maybe you have some information that will help us.

Abbey family lines

Janet Schwab (View posts)
Posted: 3 Sep 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Abbey, Schwab, Baumann, Bitterman
HI! Do you have any info on Samuel Abbey B.21/Oct/1844 he came to US in 1883 to Iowa he married Margerete(Bitterman)Abbey B.7/Apr/1847 their dau. Margerete R.(Rosa)Abbey B.14/Dec/1869 came to US with her mother in 1884 to Iowa and her future husband came along at the time also;John(johannes)Schwab B.26/Jun/1861 As far as my info goes I think they were all born in Switzerland.I'd greatly appreciate any infomation you could give me! Thank You!

NELSON HORATIO ABBEY

Posted: 29 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 27 Jul 2001 9:07PM GMT
Surnames: ABBEY
LOOKING FOR PARENTS OF NELSON HORATIO ABBEY born July 1811 in Vermont/died June 1875 in Kansas.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Posted: 5 Sep 2001 11:45AM GMT
Edited: 10 Feb 2003 5:29PM GMT
Surnames: ABBEY, LYNN, FOX, PAISLEY,GLADDY, EVA
My grreat grandmother was Dora (Abbey) Eva. Born July 15, 1857 in Saxony, Germany. Died July 28, 1948 in Johnstown, PA. Daughter of George and Rosella Abbey. Husband, Rev. William Eva.

Siblings:

Geroge - Hazelton, PA
Clara Fox - Wilkes-Barre, PA
Elizabeth Paislely - Wilkes-Barre, PA
Margaret Gladdy - Wilkes-Barre, PA
Miranda Lynn, Forty Fort, PA

Any information would be appreciated.

Re: ABBEY'S

Ashley Abbey (View posts)
Posted: 7 Sep 2001 12:58AM GMT
I' m only 15 years . My Gandpa is Bernard Abbey ,he passed away Dec. 27. 2000 i would like to know more about our family . If you have any infomation please e-mail me at asha12286@aol.com

Posted: 10 Sep 2001 3:40PM GMT
Edited: 7 Jun 2006 6:22PM GMT
Dear Ashley,
You are fortunate to be searching and interested in family history at your age. I wish I had started long ago. The Abbe/Abby/Abbey ( it is spelled any of these ways and some others also) first came to these shores in 1634 and settled in Salem, Mass. They are a very prolific bunch and are all over the country now. There was a book written in 1916 , The Abbe/Abbey Genealogy by Cleveland Abbey and Josephine Genung which will chronicle the first 5 or 6 generations for you. ftp://ftp.rootsweb.com/pub/usgenweb/ct/ctstate/books/abbe001.... I believe you can access the book at this URL. Gail

Posted: 30 Dec 2001 6:30PM GMT
Surnames: Abbeys
I was born a Abbey. My relatives are in Mt. Calm Michian. Jason Abbey was my grandfather and R. T. Abbey my greatfather. I Can't find anything about R. T. Abbey except that he was in Mt. Calm in 1920. If you know anything about these abbeys please let me know . Thanks Mary

Re: Surname - Abbey

Posted: 25 Sep 2002 2:56AM GMT
Surnames: Abbeys,Thompsons
My mom has abbeys all in her family I can ask her names and see if that might help you out at all

Posted: 11 Mar 2012 4:49PM GMT
Surnames: Schwab/Abbey
I know this is quite a few years since your post that I am replying to, but I was in hopes that you can still see this and give me some help. My Holst line as a connection with the Schwab and Abbey family line. I am looking for information on Anna Barbara Abbey, B: 19 Jan 1827 in Bern, Switzerland. She married Peter Schwab on Dec 21, 1865 in Iowa, City. If you have this in your line, could you please email me at scott.holst@yahoo.com Thanks for your precious time!!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.