Search for content in message boards

Bruno Cemetery

Bruno Cemetery

Posted: 23 Sep 2012 11:33AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello All...I just learned my g-g-grandmother is buried in the "Bruno Cememtery". No other identifying information was given. I have visited the old cemetery at the Triadelphia Country Club and couldn't find her there. Is there another Bruno Cemetery? Her name was Lorintha "Ritha" Grimmett. Thanks.

Re: Bruno Cemetery

Posted: 23 Sep 2012 7:47PM GMT
Greg: Do you have any dates to work with? Her maiden name? Her married name. etc.

Posted: 23 Sep 2012 9:55PM GMT
Lorintha "Rintha" Grimmett died about 1945 at age 83 in Landville, WV. She was born Lorintha Trent about 1862 in Triadelphia district of Virginia (later WV). Married James Grimmett (or Grimmit) in 1881. May have been buried in the Browning/Grimmett Cemetery in Bruno. This is all I have.

Posted: 8 Oct 2012 9:14PM GMT
the bruno cemetery is not at the golf course, its up sandlick hollow, cross the bridge on hill behind church.

Posted: 23 Oct 2012 3:26PM GMT
Hi Greg,
James Grimmett, Lorintha's husband, definitely is buried at the golf course plot and not up Sandlick Hollow in the Grimmet-Browning cemetery. It is assumed that Lorintha is buried there too in an unmarked grave. I have been told this from another descendant of James. I have a picture of James' headstone if you're interested. I also have one picture of James and Rintha but I'll have to ask and make sure I can share it because it was given to me. I have a fair amount of other pictures though and a family tree on my Grimmett website. I would very interested in getting any old family pictures you may have. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks!
Adam
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.