Search for content in message boards

Fred C. & Hazen Ingalls, Annette Sleeper

Fred C. & Hazen Ingalls, Annette Sleeper

Posted: 16 Nov 2001 6:36PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Ingalls, Sleeper
Anyone have info on Fred C. & Hazen Ingalls, Annette Sleeper, and their ancestors and descendants?

I have a note for Hazen S. Ingalls, b. Mar? 11 1899, Lancaster NH, 6th child. Father Fredc C. Ingalls. Looks like Fred C. was age 32, born Stanstead (PQ), Resides Lancaster. Occupation Carpenter. Mother Annette Sleeper, b. Newark VT, Occupation Housewife.

I found a Hazen who matches in the SSDI.

HAZEN INGALLS

SSN 003-05-9216
Residence: 03755 Hanover, Grafton, NH
Born 11 May 1899
Last Benefit:
Died Dec 1971
Issued: NH (Before 1951)

Re: Fred C. & Hazen Ingalls, Annette Sleeper

Posted: 17 May 2002 5:15PM GMT
Surnames: Fred and Harriett Ingalls of Haverhill MA
I have a Fred Ingalls listed on the Haverhill census 1920 age 35.
John Patrick Driscoll 37
wife Harriett Ingalls 38 she was born NH Father born MA mother born NH.

Eric Kleindienst (View posts)
Posted: 25 Sep 2002 8:40PM GMT
I have a Frederick C. Ingalls, but he was 6 at the time of 1880 census, putting his birth in 1873 or 1874 (depending on when the census was taken). Therefore, in 1899, he would only be 25. And, his parents were Alanson and Mary from CT, then NY. Doesn't seem like a connection unless your info is more flexible.

Posted: 26 Sep 2002 1:44AM GMT
Surnames: Ingalls
Do you need his Ingalls Ancestry, and siblings?

Jay

Eric Kleindienst (View posts)
Posted: 26 Sep 2002 12:26PM GMT
Wow. I'd love it if you have it. I am trying to find info on the siblings of my ggrandmother, Grace Ingalls.

Fred Ingalls, Harriet ( ) Ingalls, John Patrick Driscoll

Posted: 31 Oct 2003 3:18AM GMT
Robbin,

Thanks.

Jay

Posted: 31 Dec 2003 7:21PM GMT
Surnames: Ingalls McWhirter Sleeper
Wondering if the info below applies to the same Annette Sleeper?

Jay

DATE: January 19, 2001
NAME: Jeannie Halversen
EMAIL: jeannieh@pacbell.net

SURNAMES: MCWHIRTER

QRYTEXT: I am searching for information on George McWhirter b-1870 Massachussetts and Lizzie McWhirter b-1872 Massachussetts. Their father was also named George McWhirter. He died in 1883 leaving these two children in the care of their stepmother Ellen Annette Sleeper McWhirter. I would like to know what happened to these two children. Any information would be appreciated. Their birth mother was born in New Hampshire. As of 1880 George was married to Ellen so I am assuming that their mother died.

Posted: 4 Jan 2004 4:42AM GMT
Edited: 16 Feb 2004 9:33PM GMT
Surnames: ingalls
i was reading your post and i dont know any thing about those children but i was adopted from san diego adoption agency and on my adop0tion pappers it said cynthia ann ingalls also known as angela nasncy stephens and so i think ingalls was my real parrents name her madien name was sturrock .can you help me any info would be appreciagtede my birth day is 09/12/1967 angela and good luck with your search please e-mail me at angela@mail2freedom.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.