Search for content in message boards

James Conick or Connick and Elizabeth Campbell Conick

James Conick or Connick and Elizabeth Campbell Conick

Dave Enderle (View posts)
Posted: 17 Jun 2003 1:39AM GMT
Classification: Query
I am looking for information on a James and Elizabeth Campbell Conick or Connick. It is said that he was a Patriot and was wounded at the Battle of bunker Hill and died July 04, 1775 in a British prison in Boston, Mass., Suffolk Co. I would like to get any thing I could on this family. Would like to know when she died and where theya re buried. Would like to find out if Patriot is true. They had a son william that I know for sure. We live in Iowa. They were my gggg grandparents.
Thanks for any help
Dave Enderle

Re: James Conick or Connick and Elizabeth Campbell Conick

Posted: 4 May 2012 10:48AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi David:

I am working on the McDaniel family of Brookline New Hampshire which includes your James and Elizabeth (Bettee) Campbell Conick. I have extensive amount of information on that line but still have many blanks. What I show for the above couple is Bettee born July 8 1740 Townsend, MA m. Joshua Smith and James Conneck (sic). James d. July 24 1775. Bettee and James had John, William,Robert, Sarah, Elizabeth, Daniel, and James. I have yet to find anything on Robert, Sarah, Daniel, or James jr. I am hoping you might be able to fill in some of the blanks. I will try to help you with any questions you have but as I say I have many blanks. Please contact me at gail.judge@3web.com.

Gail
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.