Taliaferro line.

TOLLIVER

GRACE (View posts)
Posted: 27 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: TOLLIVER, STAMPER, BARNHART
HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR MY TOLLIVER ANCESTORS AND HAVE JUST FOUND OUT THAT
JESSIE TOLLIVER [1756] FRANKY STAMPER[1767]
MY BE IN MY LINE MY GRANDMOTHER WAS A TOLLIVER HER NAME IS MARY ETTA TOLLIVER [B]
1851 [D] 1947 MARRIED ANDREW JACKSON BARNHART[B] 1850 [D] 1942, I WAS BORN IN 1942 SO
I DON'T REMEMBER THEM BUT THEY ARE BURIED IN THE GREENTOP,MO CEMETARY. IF ANYONE HAS ANY
INFORMATION PLEASE LET ME KNOW , SHE IS BELEVED TO BE THE SISTER OF WINFIELD SCOTT
TOLIVER OR TOLLIVER

THANKS GRACE

Stamper/Tolliver family

Posted: 28 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 15 Jul 2001 1:38AM GMT
Surnames: Stamper, Tolliver
Stampers & Tolliver marriages are listed in the book Hoppers, Moxley, Toliver & Related Families by Lorene Moxley Sturgill, pubs. Hunter Publx. Co., Winston-Salem, NC. I haven't researched the book for your information yet as I just found you. But I do have the book if you will sent your info I will search. FYI my mailing address is P.O. Box 10, Guinda, CA 95637, phone/fax 530-796-3882

I'm looking forward to hearing from you both.

Tolliver

Grace Barnhart [Lamb] (View posts)
Surnames: Barnhart, Tolliver, Stamper
will send yu what I have on the Stamper and Tolliver line
my Grandmother is Mary Etta Tolliver born 1852 in Iowa
daughter of Tobias and Margaret Jane Stephens Tolliver
Tobias is the son of John Tolliver and Annie Long Tolliver
who is the son of Jessie and Frankey Stamper Tolliver.
will send moore information by E-Mail as a folder .

stamper/tollliver family

Edited: 15 Jul 2001 1:38AM GMT
Surnames: Stamper, Tolliver
My gr-granparents were Remington Winston (Bud) Tolliver & Ellen Stamper Tolliver. They were parents of James Melvin Tolliver, (my grandfather), Charles (Charley)Tolliver, Ida Tolliver. Remington was married twice. Could we be related? I have not found Ellen's family as yet.

Tolliver-Stamper connections

Posted: 9 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 19 Nov 2004 8:52PM GMT
Surnames: Stamper, Tolliver, Collier, Yonts, Whittaker
I am also a great grandson of Remington W.(Bud) Tolliver and
Ellen Stamper!! I descend from their daughter, Ida Mae Tolliver, who married Soloman, (Sod) Collier in Letcher Co., Ky!!! Ida Mae & Sod Tolliver are buried @ the Elberta Cemetary near Leslie, Arkansas in Searcy County!!!

Re: TOLLIVER

Posted: 22 Sep 2001 8:01PM GMT
Edited: 29 May 2004 1:59AM GMT
Surnames: tolliver
Hi, Winfield Scott Tolliver who was married to Mary s Kimbrell was my great grandparents. email me at bcp21@earthlink.net and we will talk.Carol

Re: Tolliver

Posted: 22 Sep 2001 8:06PM GMT
Edited: 29 May 2004 1:59AM GMT
Surnames: tolliver
Tobias Tolliver was my gggrandfather,email me at bcp21@earthlink.net and will talk, would love to talk to you. Carol

Re: Stamper/Tolliver family

Posted: 23 Oct 2001 2:38AM GMT
Edited: 17 Sep 2002 1:31AM GMT
My great grandfather Daniel Anderson Boone was married to Martha Hoppers b. 06-03-1858, d. 09-02-1950. She was the daughter of Daniel Hoppers and Matilda Tolliver, Alleghany, NC. In your book do you show any marriages of these couples? I was always told that Martha was l/4 indian and my grandkids are dying to know if they have some indian blood. I would appreciate any info you can offer. I am just getting started at this and from info I have found it would appear that this Hopper family originated in Germany. Thanks greatly.

Re: stamper/tollliver family

Posted: 27 Jan 2002 4:27AM GMT
Surnames: Stamper
My name is Jimmy Manning and my mother, Corinne Stamper Manning, was born in Tolliver, Ky. She was the d/o Thomas Stamper and they lived in that area until the late 1930's when they moved to Menifee county.
Tolliver is in Wolfe county a little ways out of Hazel Green. I would like to know if you have any Stamper info from that area and time. I will share with you.
Jimmy Manning
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.