Search for content in message boards

Turner in NC 1800s, Alderman 1600s

Turner in NC 1800s, Alderman 1600s

Posted: 27 Dec 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 5 Feb 2003 8:06PM GMT
Surnames: Turner, Alderman
I need all the help I can get to get back past Amos Isaac Turner, b 1800 in NC. Father William Turner. Have census showing Lenoir County in 1850. Need further back than Amos.

Need information about William Alderman b 1640 d 1697, married Mary Case. Have no information other than that about William.

If anyone can help, I have other surnames I can assist with. Thanks.

Turner - Alderman

Posted: 20 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 13 Nov 2002 8:28PM GMT
Surnames: Turner, Alderman
Terri,
I am a descendant of the Aldermans and Turners of Colquitt. I have some information on both.
email me at roots_finder@yahoo.com
Danny Butler

Alderman, William

Posted: 19 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 9 Jul 2001 12:31PM GMT
Surnames: Alderman
William Alderman and Mary Case Info. contact me for it. Most of my info came from KindredKonnections.com. it is a subscribtion site but well worth it. Only $15 per mo.
I can't find info beyond William. I have his descendents but nothing prior to his birth. There is quite a bit on Mary Case.E-mail: fzz519@gateway.net

Re: Turner - Alderman

Ken (View posts)
Posted: 5 Jan 2003 6:39PM GMT
Surnames: Turner
I am too doing research on the turners of Colquitt and other places of Georgia coming from NC and ending in Flordia. I just found a new child in the 1880 census Arther G. Turner born abt 1876.

Ken
Oregon

Re: TURNER and ALDERMAN

Posted: 5 Jan 2003 6:56PM GMT
Surnames: Turner
Robert;
Sorry but havn't seen you inquiry untill I did a manual search. Amos Turner information I do have is limited ALl I have is his parents but I can not verfy the information for I to have hit "the wall". The census information which is how I veify the information I have does not help before 1850. I have added one additional child from 1880 a Arther G. Turner which no one had prior to my finding him but other than that you more than likely have the same info as me
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.